“Afternoon People” and “Nappers” Join Night Owls and Morning Larks As Researchers Identify New Sleep Chronotypes
Sleep researchers have long classified people as one of three types of sleepers: morning larks, night owls, or neither. Now, new research suggests these aren’t the only categories, adding “afternoon people” and “nappers” to the list of possible sleep chronotypes. “Variation in the diurnal curve of alertness-sleepiness cannot be fully accounted for [with] just three … Read moreRead More
8 Dog Sleeping Positions and Their Meanings
Ever wondered what your dog is thinking about while they sleep? Alex Schechter, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at Burwood Veterinary Hospital, says that a dog’s sleeping position “can be a window into their personality and what they want their owners to know about them.” To help you get to know your furry friend better, this article … Read moreRead More
Anti-Energy Drinks Emerge As Sleep-Inducing Trend
You’ve heard of energy drinks, but there’s a new wave of anti-energy drinks that are hitting the shelves. Anti-energy drinks might sound odd at first, but they have one goal: to help you sleep. We’ve spoken to experts and done the research about this new drink trend. Curious about these unique beverages? We’re here to … Read moreRead More
Do The Moon’s Cycles Actually Influence Your Sleep?
Many myths and legends suggest the phase of the moon can affect behaviors. Folklore about werewolves even suggests it can have transformative powers. Though we may not change species according to the moon cycles, there is research to suggest they do affect us. This poses the question: Do lunar cycles affect how you sleep? To … Read moreRead More
- New Study Reveals Melatonin Supplements Aren’t Always Labeled Correctly
- Sleeping in the Office: Is it Healthy?
- What Bacteria is in Your Bed?
- Is TikTok’s Viral Cloud Bed What Dreams Are Made Of?
- How Late Did Your City Stay Up This New Year’s Eve?
- Anti-Snore Pillow Announced as CES Innovation Honoree
- The 8 Coolest Places To Sleep – Unique Destinations To Rest Your Head
- 8 Dog Sleeping Positions and Their Meanings
- How Much Sleep Do Dogs Need?
- Pillow Cube Announces New Sleep Aid Product
- How to Stay Cool at Night While Sleeping
- Do We Really Need Daylight Saving Time?
- GhostBed Unveils Venus Williams Mattress Collection
- Can Playing Wordle Help You Sleep?
- A Guide to Exercise for Seniors
- Couples Sleep Guide
- How to Sleep with COVID-19
- How Working from Home Impacts Your Sleep
- New Year’s Resolutions: How to Accomplish Your Goals
- What is Non-24 Hour Sleep Wake Disorder?
- 2023 Sleep Gift Guide and Holiday Shopping Tips
- Mattress Firm Wants You to Unjunk Your Sleep
- The Mattress Industry is Evolving for the Future: Statistics and Trends
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- Through New Partnership, BedJet Brings Temperature Control To ReST Smart Beds
- Home Essentials Company Floyd Unveils Its First Mattress
- New Study Finds Sleeping On A Problem May Help To Solve It
- Creating A Sleep Routine For The New School Year: A Q&A With Pediatrician Dr. Noorjahan Ali
- Taking A Warm Bath Or Shower 90 Minutes Before Bedtime May Improve Sleep
- How To Sleep Better During A Heat Wave
- Brooklyn Bedding Debuts Sleep Boutiques in Arizona
- “Afternoon People” and “Nappers” Join Night Owls and Morning Larks As Researchers Identify New Sleep Chronotypes
- Amazon’s Prime Day Deals – List Of Discounted Mattresses
- New Study Says Poor Sleep Could Increase Firefighter Burnout
- Could Breathing Disorders Make Us Age More Quickly?
- Insufficient Sleep May Reduce Voting and Other Forms of Civic Engagement
- Scientists Say Using Artificial Light at Night Can Lead to Weight Gain for Women
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Decrease Sleep Disturbances For Women Going Through Menopause
- Global Sleep Apnea Devices Market On Track To Reach Nearly $10 Billion By 2024
- SleepScore Labs Will Pay Employees To Track Sleep
- Teens Can Get Better Sleep Just By Reducing Screen Time For One Week
- New Study Finds Preschoolers Losing Sleep To TV
- New Study Highlights Link Between Infant Suffocation And Unsafe Sleep Practices
- Losing Just 16 Minutes of Sleep Can Impact Your Job
- Science Says: Can Cannabis Help You Sleep Better?
- Fisher-Price Recalls 4.7 Million Rock ‘n Play Sleepers
- Sleep Training: A Q&A With Pediatric Sleep Consultant Susie Parker
- Could Gratitude Help Improve Our Sleep?
- Anti-Energy Drinks Emerge As Sleep-Inducing Trend
- Researchers Unveil Smart Pajama Sleep Tracker
- Australian Survey Finds Higher Rates Of Sleep Loss From Mobile Phone Use
- The Gregory Hotel In NYC Offers Guests A Sleep-Promoting Hotel Room
- How Your Period Might Mess With Your Sleep, According To Science
- Daylight Saving Time Changes Sleepy Shoppers’ Purchasing Habits
- Today’s World Sleep Day! Check Out Our Team’s Top Sleep Tips
- New Parents May Be Signing On For Six Years Of Sleep Deprivation
- Like a Kid Again: Study Says Adults May Benefit from Being Rocked to Sleep
- Proper Sleep Could Strengthen Our Immune System, Study Says
- How Does Sugar Affect Sleep?
- Eight Sleep Unveils New Cooling Smart Mattress, The Pod
- Parachute Releases New Eco-Friendly Mattress
- Mythbusting Review Says Exercising Before Bedtime Is Actually Okay
- Nest Bedding Announces Amazon-Exclusive Mattress, New Stores In 2019
- SIESTA Program Finds Possible Avenues To Improving Sleep For Hospital Patients
- Women Morning Larks Have Lower Breast Cancer Risk Than Night Owls
- Economic Stressors Are Depriving Americans Of Sleep
- Outdoor Light Pollution Might Increase Sleeping Pill Usage
- Can Delaying School Start Times Improve High School Students’ Performance?
- LeBron James Sleeps a Lot – Here’s Why Other Athletes Should Too
- That Jerk At The Office May Impact Your Sleep (And Your Spouse’s, Too)
- Science Gets One Step Closer To Understanding Exactly How Too Much Artificial Light Exposure Disrupts Sleep
- Sleeping Too Much May Be Harmful To One’s Health
- Late-Night Tweeting Impairs Basketball Players’ Sleep and Athletic Performance
- Female Snorers Face Greater Cardiac Risks Than Male Counterparts, Study Says
- Dogs Vs. Cats: Study Sheds Light On How Different Pets Affect Sleep Quality
- Study Finds Possible Link Between Crib Sleeping And Better Sleep In Toddlers
- Ed Sheeran, Bach Top List Of Music People Use To Fall Asleep
- Tuft & Needle Launches Nod Mattress Exclusively For Amazon Customers
- Poor Sleep Triggered By Grief May Leave Widows More Vulnerable To Heart Disease
- Takeaways From The World’s Largest Sleep Study
- New Study Links Shorter Sleep And Dehydration
- BEDGEAR Debuts Limited-Edition Pillow for NYC Marathon Runners
- Shine Launches Sleep Stories, Bedtime Tales To Help You Rest
- This Is The #1 Ranking City For Sleepiest Employees
- Mattress Firm Files For Bankruptcy And Plans Restructuring
- The AASM Is Attempting To Develop The First Clinical Data Registry For Sleep Medicine
- Analysis: Too Little And Too Much Sleep Could Affect Heart Health
- New Study Sheds Light on Potential Causes, Treatment of Restless Leg Syndrome
- Study Says Sleep May Enhance A Family Tree’s Reproductive Success
- Serta Simmons And Tuft & Needle Announce Merger
- Does Broadband Internet Impact Our Sleep?
- Customatic Technologies Adds Adjustable Bases To The Bed-In-A-Box Equation
- Infants May Sleep Better When They Start Solid Foods Early, Study Suggests
- Eight Sleep Pairs With Mount Sinai To Measure The Accuracy Of Smart Mattresses
- Do We Really Sleep Worse In The Hospital?
- Adjustable Bed Bases Skyrocket In Popularity Among American Mattress Shoppers
- Mattress Firm Now Accepting Applications For A “Snoozetern”
- New Study Focuses On Link Between Sleep Apnea And Early Signs Of Dementia
- Almost Half Of Americans Want The Bed To Themselves
- Where The Bedbugs Bite: Mapping Reports of Bedbugs In the U.S.
- Brooklyn Bedding Debuts New Encasement Mattress Protector Online
- Purple Expands Its Distribution Thanks To Growing Partnership With Mattress Firm
- New Research Is Changing The Way We Think About Screen Time Before Bed
- Research Suggests Religion Could Improve Sleep Quality
- iSense Sleep Launches New Mattress Line And Virtual Reality Experience
- New Study Connects Poor Sleep to Junk Food Cravings
- Raymour & Flanigan Offers Free Pizza for a Year, with Select Mattress Purchase
- Is Nightly Screen Time Negatively Affecting Sleep?
- Can A Sleep Coach Help Improve Exercise Performance?
- Can Extra Weekend Sleep Help You Live Longer?
- Spine & Vigor Launch New Site, New Mattresses
- BEDGEAR Debuts Performance Pet Bed
- New Study Highlights The Role Sleep May Play In Breast Cancer
- New Research Suggests Simply Resting After Learning Something New Could Improve Memories
- The Better Sleep Council Unveils Mattress Consumer Insights In New Interactive Guide
- New Allswell Home Campaign Says Let Mom Stay In Bed This Mother’s Day
- New Online Luxury Bedding Brand Riley Makes Its Debut
- New Study Says Talk Therapy Could Help Soldiers Fight Insomnia
- Just In Time For Better Sleep Month: New Survey Highlights Americans’ Sleep Habits
- Doing One Fun Thing After Work Could Help You Sleep
- Could Being A Night Owl Shorten Your Lifespan?
- New Research Suggests Being A Bad Coworker Can Negatively Impact Your Sleep
- Brooklyn Bedding Unveils Generous Discount To All Military Members
- New Study Looks At How A Lack Of Sleep Is Linked To An Alzheimer’s-Related Protein
- Real Simple Launches Real Sleep Mattress At High Point Market
- By 2020, Airbus Will Let You Sleep In The Cargo Hold
- International Pillow Fight Day Is April 7: How To Join The Battle
- Are New Doctors Sleeping Enough? New Study Highlights Concerns
- This Free Music Playlist Was Designed by a Sleep Expert
- New Study Finds Poor Sleep Habits Begin In School-Age Children
- To Help A Child Sleep, Avoid Bright Light At Bedtime
- Mothers Who Co-Sleep Past 6 Months May Feel More Depressed, Study Says
- Today Is World Sleep Day – How Will You Celebrate?
- Amore Beds Launches New 2-Sided Mattress
- Who Gets The Most Sleep? Turns Out, It’s Senior Executives
- Purple Announces Kickstarter For New Pet Bed, Hits Goal On The Same Day
- Walmart Introduces New Home Brand, Allswell
- What Does Our Sleep Position Say About Our Personalities?
- How Interrupted Sleep Could Be A Sign Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How to Sleep When You’re Sick – The Best Sleeping Positions
- Middle Age Sleep Problems Tied To Cognitive Issues Later In Life
- Tempur Sealy Launches New Sealy Hybrid Line
- Sleep Number Becomes Official Sleep And Wellness Partner Of The NFL
- Study Uncovers What Sleep Talkers Say At Night
- New Survey Says Americans Are Sleeping Longer
- What Exactly Is Sleep Hygiene?
- The Interesting Link Between To-Do Lists and Sleep
- How Amber-Tinted Glasses Could Help People Sleep Better
- Is Sleep Texting A Thing?
- The Coolest Sleep Tech From CES 2018
- Experts Say People Can Perk Up With A “Coffee Nap”
- Can Opening The Bedroom Windows Improve Your Sleep?
- Sleep Apnea May Be Connected To Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Thinking One Has A Sleep Problem Could Be Just As Bad As Having One
- Why Being Unable to Remember Dreams Could Be a Bad Sign
- KUTSON Launches First Bed-In-A-Box Mattress With Dual-Sided Customization
- Smartphones, TV, Linked To Poor Sleep In Teens
- Having a Sense of Purpose Can Help Us Sleep Better
- Smart Mattress Featuring New Tech Launches On Indiegogo
- Mattress Firm Launches Bed-In-A-Box Brand, Tulo
- Casper Unveils New Low-Priced Mattress, The Essential
- Oregon College Student Wins “Sleep Sponsorship” From Tempur-Pedic
- Wayfair Introduces New Foam Mattress, Nora
- How to Sleep Well When Away from Home
- Why Nasdaq Says September Is A Good Time Mattress Shop
- Luxembourg Uses Pillow Fight To Raise Parkinson’s Awareness
- Could Poor Sleep Be Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Mattress Mack Opens Stores For Houstonians In Need
- Mattress Retailer Purple Expands To Canada
- Eight Unveils New Smart Mattresses
- How Does Blue Light Affect Sleep?
- Binge-Watching TV Is Hurting Sleep
- Casper Debuts Wave Mattress
- Study Links Lack Of Sleep To Growing Waistlines
- Interview With The Sleep Sherpa
- Interview with Dan Adler, Founder of WinkBeds