Back in the old days, mattress shoppers had to go to a mattress store – they would actually get in the car, drive across town and, finally, deal with very pushy mattress salesperson. While those days aren’t exactly behind us, there is now a much easier way to buy a quality mattress – online!
In the past decade, online mattresses have become extremely popular – while mattress customers used to be worried by the prospect of a bed-in-a-box, there are now numerous reputable online mattresses to choose from.
Since they are so popular, it may be difficult to find the best online mattress – fear not – I have selected nine of the best online mattresses. We’ve got memory foam, innerspring, and hybrid mattresses – something for every type of sleeper – check it out!
The Best Online Mattresses
- Best Innerspring Mattress – Saatva
- Best Hybrid Mattress – Helix Midnight
- Most Comfortable Mattress – Nectar
- Best Value Mattress – Leesa
- Best Cooling Mattress – Bear Hybrid
- Best Luxury Mattress – WinkBeds
- Best Mattress For Back Sleepers – Brooklyn Bedding Signature
- Best Mattress For Side Sleepers – Nolah
- Most Memory Foam Mattress – Layla
- Best For Combination Sleepers – Casper
There really is no one perfect online mattress for everyone. We have broken down our top picks based on construction, comfort, and sleeping position so you can narrow down your options and find the one that is the best fit for you.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, try taking our mattress quiz to receive tailored recommendations for your preferences.
The two previous entries are all-foam mattresses; to give those innerspring fans out there, I thought I would mention the Saatva, one of the best innerspring mattresses. The Saatva features not one but two layers of coils, a thick layer of support coils as well as a layer of micro-coils – on top of the mattress, there is a plush Euro-style pillow top.
The Saatva combines comfort and support in a truly impressive way; the pillow top should provide excellent pressure relief while the support coils hold up the body. This design makes the Saatva a fantastic fit for all three sleeping positions – back sleepers should get the perfect amount of contouring and support, side sleepers should feel great pressure relief, and stomach sleepers should experience great overall support.
The mattress should also be satisfactory for larger sleepers – those who are on the heavier side require more support than lighter people, but the Saatva’s supportive coils should be up to the task.
Combination sleepers of many sizes are really going to love the comfort and support of the versatile Saatva mattress.
What Makes The Saatva Stand Out?
- The Saatva features two layers of coils that will provide excellent support and contouring for sleepers of many sizes.
- The soft pillow top adds a level of comfort and plushness to the Saatva mattress, offering some great pressure relief for side sleepers.
- The Saatva should be a cooler-sleeping mattress; the two layers of coils allow for a great deal of airflow.
- The mattress contains some very durable materials, making this a great long-term investment.
Read the full Saatva mattress review
Saatva is a great value that happens to be both comfortable and supportive at the same time. You can save $200 on a Saatva mattress simply by clicking the link below.
Best Hybrid Mattress
Buying an online mattress is difficult because there seem to be a hundred things to keep in mind – Helix is here to make it much easier to buy a mattress because they provide customers with flexibility and options.
When shopping for a Helix mattress, customers can do one of two things – they can choose from one of Helix’s extensive line of mattresses or take a quiz on their website – Helix will then recommend a mattress based specifically on those answers.
To get you started, take a look at the Helix Midnight mattress. This is their most popular model and is one of the best hybrid mattresses on the market. It offers an excellent balance of comfort and support and is an especially good fit for side sleepers and back sleepers.
Those who have a bit more money to spend and want to splurge on luxury can also opt for one of Helix’s Luxe upgrades – this adds zoning to the coils as well as a Tencel cover that will improve breathability and cooling.
So, those who are feeling confused by all the options out there should consider a Helix mattress – they will take the guesswork out of the equation.
What Makes The Helix Stand Out?
- Helix offers a variety of mattress models for customers to choose from; they have very soft mattresses, very firm mattresses, and even a mattress made for larger people.
- If customers take Helix’s sleep quiz, the company will send a mattress with the ideal firmness and feel.
- We recommend the Helix Midnight, one of the best hybrid mattresses out there.
- The Helix is one of the best mattresses for couples.
- Luxe upgrades are also available for every Helix mattress; this adds more comfort, cooling, and luxury.
Read the full Helix Midnight mattress review
The Helix Midnight is a memory foam hybrid mattress that offers a great balance of comfort and support. Click the button for the save up to $200 and get 2 free pillows.
Most Comfortable Mattress
If you’re simply looking for the most comfortable online mattress, you’re going to want to check out the Nectar mattress. The Nectar is one of the most popular bed in a box mattresses out there, and it is also one of the most comfortable.
The Nectar is an all-foam mattress that features gel memory foam, hi-core memory foam, and base foam. With two thick layers of memory foam right on top, the mattress really lets you sink and feel enveloped. It truly has that “quicksand” feel that many have come to expect from memory foam.
Also, given that it is a softer memory foam mattress, the Nectar is an excellent fit for side sleepers. When you lie down on your side, you should feel almost no pressure on your shoulders and hips. In addition, back sleepers should experience excellent contouring!
What Makes Nectar Stand Out?
- The Nectar is an all-foam memory foam mattress that provides that classic memory foam feel.
- It offers excellent pressure relief for side sleepers and good contouring for back sleepers.
- The Nectar features gel infusions and a Tencel cover, which should both keep the mattress from trapping heat.
Read the full Nectar mattress review
Nectar is a very comfortable memory foam mattress that happens to also be an amazing value, and customers can get the best deal on the Nectar plus $399 of free accessories by using our coupon.
Shopping online for a mattress, it is always a fantastic idea to look for the best value possible. Now, when we speak of value, it’s not just looking for the most affordable mattress possible; it’s also about getting the most bang for the buck.
The Leesa mattress is a fantastic value because it is affordable for an online, all-foam mattress (under $1000 for a Queen), and it is also a high-quality mattress with a number of excellent features. First off, the mattress features proprietary LSA200 foam which is more responsive than memory foam and makes it very easy to move around. Second, it is more breathable and memory foam, making it an excellent fit for hot sleepers who still want a foam mattress.
This is a medium-firm mattress with an excellent balance of comfort and support, so it is a particularly good fit for back sleepers who like a foam feel. Also, side sleepers should find the mattress to be comfortable and will experience a good amount of pressure relief on their shoulders and hips.
What Makes The Leesa Stand Out?
- The Leesa mattress features high-quality materials but is still sold for a value price.
- The LSA200 foam is a breathable and responsive alternative to standard memory foam.
- The Leesa mattress should be an exceptional match for side sleepers and back sleepers.
Read the full Leesa mattress review
Leesa is a very comfortable mattress that I think a lot of people are going to really like. You can get up to $200 off the Leesa mattress and get 2 free pillows simply by clicking the link below.
Best Cooling Mattress
As I mentioned above, memory foam has its drawbacks – namely, it can sleep hot and make people feel like they are trapped in their mattress – neither of these should be a significant issue on the Bear Hybrid because it contains premium comfort foam that is more responsive and cooling than memory foam.
Being a hybrid mattress, it also contains 8″ of supportive coils; combined with the comfort foam, this provides a fantastic balance of comfort and support. This balance is usually what back sleepers should be looking for in a mattress; it’s no surprise that the Bear Hybrid is one of my favorite mattresses for back sleepers. The Bear Hybrid’s comfort foam also offers exceptional pressure relief; side sleepers should get all the pressure relief they require while lying on the Bear Hybrid.
All of the Bear mattresses feature a Celliant cover – this fiber has been proven to assist with cooling – since the comfort is breathable and the coils also promote airflow through the mattress, the Bear Hybrid is one of the best cooling mattresses out there. Also, Celliant was designed to promote blood flow and speed up recovery for athletes and active people.
There really is a lot to love about the Bear Hybrid mattress; it is an online mattress with a great balance of comfort and support.
What Makes The Bear Hybrid Stand Out?
- The Bear Hybrid has an exceptional balance of comfort and support that should work for both back sleepers and side sleepers.
- The Celliant cover assists with cooling and should promote blood flow as well; this should speed up recovery for athletes and active people.
- The comfort foam is more responsive and breathable than standard memory foam, so it should be easy to move around on the Bear Hybrid without sleeping hot.
Read the full Bear Hybrid mattress review
The Bear Hybrid has a great balance of comfort and support. It is a great match for back and side sleepers. Mattress customers can get 25% off the Bear Hybrid and a free gift set with the promo code 'CLARITY25'
There’s nothing quite like sleeping on a hotel mattress – support, comfort, and the feeling of luxury can be truly irresistible – those customers who want to bring that specific experience home should consider one of the WinkBeds mattresses. WinkBeds offers four luxury innerspring mattresses with different firmnesses – from Soft to Plus, their mattress for heavy people.
All of the WinkBeds models contain two layers of coils and a pillow top – I personally reviewed the WinkBeds Luxury Firm model – it features the perfect balance of comfort and support that should be very attractive to back sleepers. Side sleepers should also like this model or could go for the Soft model if they want even more pressure relief.
The WinkBeds mattresses also contain very durable materials that should stand up to many years of use – these are not the most affordable mattresses, but they are a solid long-term investment.
Those who are looking for a little luxury and like the feel of an innerspring mattress should find just what they are looking for with one of the WinkBeds options.
What Makes WinkBeds Stand Out?
- They WinkBeds mattresses offer the feeling of a luxury hotel mattress with high-end components.
- The mattresses feature two sets of coils and should be able to support even much heavier weights.
- WinkBeds offers four different firmnesses for their innerspring mattresses, making it easy for customers to find exactly what they are looking for.
- The two sets of coils allow for a large amount of airflow through the mattress, so the WinkBeds mattresses should not be sleeping too hot.
Read the full WinkBeds review
Winkbeds has a mattress that is an excellent balance of comfort and support. You can get $300 off + Free Sleep Bundle with our coupon. Just enter your email to save.
Best Mattress For Back Sleepers
Brooklyn Bedding Signature
The Brooklyn Bedding Signature is a hybrid mattress that comes in three firmness options – Soft, Medium, and Firm. Because of this, it could be a great match for pretty much any sleeping position.
That being said, if you’re a back sleeper, take a look at the Medium model. It boasts an excellent balance of comfort and support. The plush top layers allow your hips to sink in while the coils provide all the support you need.
The mattress also comes from Brooklyn Bedding, and this means it is a good value as well. Brooklyn Bedding owns its own factory, so they are able to sell their mattresses for a more reasonable price. You get a great mattress for back sleeping and a great deal too!
What Makes Brooklyn Bedding Signature Stand Out?
- The Brooklyn Bedding Signature comes in three firmnesses.
- The Medium model is one of the best mattresses for back sleepers.
- The Brooklyn Bedding Signature is a high-quality mattress, sold for a value price.
Read the full Brooklyn Bedding Signature mattress review
Brooklyn Bedding has amazing products that are sold at very affordable prices. Click the button and use code SUMMER20 to save 20% on your purchase.
Best Mattress For Side Sleepers
The Nolah is an all-foam mattress that features proprietary AirFoam, a proprietary alternative to memory foam – it is designed to relieve pressure even better than standard memory foam.
Based on our pressure map testing, the AirFoam offers superior pressure-relief; while I worry that larger side sleepers could bottom out on the mattress, light and medium-weight side sleepers should feel no significant pressure on their shoulders and hips. This makes it on of the best mattresses for side sleepers.
AirFoam is also designed to be more breathable than standard memory foam, so it should not be trapping heat. If you often sleep hot at night, this should not be a major issue with the Nolah.
Finally, the Nolah is also more affordable than many mattresses on this list so lighter people who want to save some money should check it out!
What Makes The Nolah Stand Out?
- The Nolah features proprietary AirFoam which promises even better pressure relief than memory foam.
- As long as they are not too heavy, side sleepers should experience fantastic pressure relief on the Nolah.
- Nolah is one of the best mattresses for lightweight people.
- The Nolah’s AirFoam does not contain the heat-trapping chemicals found in most memory foams; it should not cause people to sleep too hot.
- The Nolah is a high-quality mattress sold for a value price; it offers excellent comfort without breaking the bank.
Read the full Nolah mattress review
Nolah has a VERY comfortable mattress that is especially good for side sleepers. You can get $260 off the Nolah mattress and 2 free pillows by clicking the link below.
Best Memory Foam Mattress
When it comes to online mattresses, some people simply prefer the slow-moving feel of memory foam. If this applies to you, you should take a look at the Layla mattress, one of the best memory foam options out there.
The Layla is an extremely innovative memory foam mattress – it is actually flippable and features both a soft side and a firm side – I am personally an enormous fan of the soft side and find it to be one of the most comfortable sleeping surfaces I have ever experienced.
This comfort comes from a 3″ layer of soft memory foam; the majority of people should sink into the mattress and feel no significant pressure on their shoulders and hips. What’s great is that stomach sleepers who need additional support can simply flip the mattress to get a firmer sleeping surface; this side features only 1″ of memory foam, so it is particularly supportive.
The memory foam found on both sides of the mattress is infused with copper – this is a conductor and will draw heat away from people as they sleep – overheating is a major issue with many memory foam mattresses, but it shouldn’t be a major issue with the Layla. Copper is also anti-microbial and should keep the top of the mattress clean and free of mold and mildew.
Mattress shoppers who are looking for two firmness options in one mattress and want some seriously comfortable memory foam should take a look at the Layla.
What Makes The Layla Stand Out?
- The Layla is one of the best memory foam mattresses on the market; it features very pressure-relieving memory foam.
- The mattress is flippable, so customers can choose from both a firm side and soft side; the firm side should be supportive enough for stomach sleeping, and the soft side should be comfortable enough for side sleeping.
- The Layla should not be sleeping hot; the copper infusion will assist with heat dissipation so that sleepers do not overheat at night.
Read the full Layla mattress review
Layla is an innovative mattress that happens to be one of the most comfortable mattresses I've ever slept on. You can get up to $200 off a Layla mattress plus free accessories by clicking the link below.
Best For Combination Sleepers
If we’re talking about innovative online mattresses, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the Casper; this is easily one of the most popular bed-in-a-box mattresses currently available online.
The Casper features a proprietary Zoned Support system that makes the mattress a fantastic match for all three sleeping positions; the center of the Casper’s transition layer is firmer than the head and foot of the mattress, which will make the mattress feel firmer and more supportive when people are back sleeping and stomach sleeping.
The mattress will also feel softer when people are side sleeping; the shoulder zone is significantly softer than the lumbar zone, so sleepers should experience fantastic pressure relief on their shoulders.
The Casper features an extremely comfortable balanced foam feel that feels like a mix of memory foam and latex foam; people will get nice pressure-relief, but they should have no issues moving around on the mattress.
What Makes The Casper Stand Out?
- The Casper boasts a proprietary zoned construction that offers support and comfort for all three sleeping positions.
- Side sleepers should feel almost no pressure on their shoulders and hips when they are lying on the Casper.
- The mattress contains breathable foams, so it should not be sleeping particularly hot.
- The Casper has a balanced foam feel that shouldn’t make sleepers feel like they are stuck or trapped in the mattress; it should be very easy for them to move around.
Read the full Casper mattress review
Casper is a great value that is also a great fit for all three sleeping positions. You can save $100 on a Casper mattress by clicking the link below and using code MATTRESSCLARITY.
Best Online Mattresses For Heavy People
Size and weight are attributes that people should consider when looking for a mattress – something that would be an excellent match for someone who is 5’9” and 160 lbs might not work for someone who is larger. See below for our best mattresses for heavy people
Out of these 10 mattresses, four really stand out as good options for heavier sleepers. First off, we are enormous fans of the Saatva mattress; it features two sets of steel coils that provide enough support for a back sleeper that is heavier. At the same time, the pillow top relieves pressure on the shoulder and hips while side sleeping.
Helix is all about customization; the company offers numerous options to fit a variety of sleepers. They even offer the Helix Plus, which is designed with larger people in mind -it features supportive coils and a premium comfort layer as well – we found it to be a good match for all three sleeping positions.
WinkBeds offers four firmness options, and one is made just for larger people; the WinkBeds Plus is a very supportive and comfortable mattress that works for every position.
The Bear Hybrid also features very supportive coils that can handle heavier weights and a soft comfort layer; it was a fantastic match for back and side sleeping.
What Are Online Mattresses?
Rather than having to go into a mattress store, now you can buy your mattress online from the convenience of your home. Bed-in-a-box mattresses make this possible, and the Internet is one of the best places to buy a mattress.
Popular online mattress companies like Casper and Purple have innovated the mattress buying game by compressing and rolling a mattress into a box that can easily be delivered to your door. Memory foam mattresses are very common in the online mattress world, but you can also purchase latex, hybrid, and innerspring mattresses online!
Shopping Online Vs. In-Stores
There are a few pros and cons to buying your mattress online. Some people prefer to purchase a new bed from the comfort of their couch. Others want to try it out beforehand. Let’s learn more about the buying process!
Benefits Of Buying A Mattress Online
- Companies offer generous trial periods. You aren’t locked into a purchase, and you have plenty of time to figure out whether the mattress is right for you. Most sleep trial periods last 100 days, but some companies let you relax on the mattress for up to a year! If you find your bed doesn’t quite work, you can return it for a full refund. Many bed-in-a-box-brands will even send someone to pick up the mattress.
- Buying online means big money savings. Purchasing a mattress in-store can be a headache. It often requires price negotiations and confusing lingo. When you shop online, however, you can easily compare prices and find something that suits your budget. Plus, our Mattress Clarity coupons always shave off some of the cost.
- It’s Super Convenient. No need to drive to your nearest mattress retailer! You can shop for a comfy bed while lounging in your PJs. Plus, because you can compare brands side-by-side, you have all of the options at your fingertips.
Benefits Of Buying A Mattress In-Store
- You Can’t Try Before You Buy. We get it. Buying a mattress sight-unseen can feel a bit scary. Some people prefer to test a few mattresses before making a payment. However, all online mattress retailers offer sleep trial periods, so there really isn’t any risk. Plus, our in-depth mattress reviews will help you find the bed that works best for you.
- The Online Selection Can Feel Overwhelming. When you shop at a traditional mattress retailer, you don’t have as many options to choose from. For some people, this can feel comforting because there isn’t as much information to sift through. However, our detailed mattress comparisons demystify the shopping process and break it into simplified terms.
RELATED: Amerisleep vs Casper
Types Of Online Mattresses
Foam mattresses typically feel soft and slow-moving. They create excellent pressure relief and body contouring. However, traditional memory foam has a tendency to trap heat. If you’re especially concerned about this, purchase a mattress made with open-celled foam. This material has extra ventilation, which allows for breathability and airflow. Gel and copper infusions also help dissipate body heat.
Latex foams feel naturally breathable, so they won’t trap heat like many traditional memory foam beds do. They feel super responsive and bouncy, and many of them are made from eco-friendly materials. Latex mattresses tend to cost a bit more than others, but they have a long lifespan.
Hybrid mattresses contain two different types of materials. Most often, you’ll find hybrid mattresses with a coil base layer and foam comfort layer. These beds are great for many reasons. The springs allow room for airflow, so they don’t trap heat easily. Also, hybrid mattresses create a balanced feel. They usually have a good bit of bounciness and tons of plush comfort on top. These beds are also extremely durable, so they’re great investments.
Like hybrid mattresses, innerspring beds contain a row of supportive coils. This gives the bed plenty of bounce and responsiveness. Many innerspring mattresses take this to the next level and include two layers of coils. Usually, this means there’s a layer of tall, individually-wrapped coils at the bottom and a layer of smaller springs above that. This creates body contouring and plenty of support.
Often used for camping, airbeds work well when you’re in a pinch. They arrive completely flat, but when you fill them up with air, they become nice cushions for your back. Airbeds are easy to store and hide away, but they’re not great for longterm use. Overtime, airbeds can leak and cause strain along the lumbar region.
How To Shop For An Online Mattress
So, want to know how to buy a mattress online? When shopping for an online mattress, customers really shouldn’t just be clicking away – they should think about the following factors when deciding on what online mattress is best.
There are a wide range of materials used to make online mattresses. You can choose between foam/latex mattresses, innerspring mattresses, or hybrid mattresses that are made with a combination of materials. Some sleepers may even have a specific preference to shop for products made with natural materials, in which case those shoppers may want to look for an organic mattress. Some people may sleep hot and want to shop for cooling mattresses with breathable materials.
Firmness And Feel
Online mattresses come in a variety of feels – customers can select a soft memory foam mattress with a slow-moving feel or they could choose something with more of a traditional innerspring mattress feel. No feel is actually better than another; it really depends on what feel someone is looking for.
You’ll also want to consider your mattress’s firmness level. On our scale, we consider 6.5/10 medium firm. This is the industry standard firmness level, but it may not work for every type of sleeper. For example, stomach sleepers need firm beds and side sleepers often need something softer.
Mattresses are an investment and it is important to know how long that investment is going to last – will the mattress be useful for 10 years or will it start to break down in a few months? To find a durable, longer-lasting mattress, pay attention to the density of the foams and maybe consider something with durable latex – also, in general, innerspring and hybrid mattresses are going to last a bit longer than an all-foam mattress.
When shopping for a mattress, it is particularly important to find something that will be supportive enough for one’s own body weight; while a certain mattress could be the perfect match for a lightweight person, that same mattress might not be supportive enough for a larger person.
Larger people usually need to find a mattress with coils and higher density materials while lighter people can select a mattress with less supportive materials. Check out our guides on the best mattresses for heavy people and the best mattresses for lightweight sleepers to learn more.
A person’s sleeping position will definitely determine the type of mattress they should purchase.
- Side sleepers should select a softer-than-average mattress that will provide them with the requisite amount of pressure relief.
- Back sleepers should choose a medium-firm mattress.
- Stomach sleepers should select something firmer-than-average.
- Combination sleepers should look for a responsive, medium to medium-firm mattress that quickly adjusts to their movements.
Sleepers should consider finding a mattress that supports their particular health condition if applicable. For instance, people who have pain in a specific part of their body need to find a bed that contours and supports the body in all the right places.
If a sleeper has back pain, they will need a mattress that offers lumbar support – take a look at our top picks for the best bed for back pain. Sleepers with neck or shoulder pain (especially those who sleep on their sides) need a softer mattress that contours the body.
Other groups of people may also want to think about finding a mattress well suited to their condition. For instance, seniors or elderly people deal with many sleep problems as they age and need an extra supportive mattress.
Most online mattresses are priced around $1,000 for a queen-size mattress, though you can find many great options well below this price range as well. If you’re shopping for some of the most cheap mattresses, beware that you get what you pay for. If a mattress if only a few hundred dollars, it may not be very durable or long-lasting.
If you tend to sleep hot at night, you’ll want to make sure your mattress can cool you down. Latex mattresses, in general, feel naturally breathable and cool. Hybrid beds also allow room for airflow, so you shouldn’t overheat at night.
Memory foam mattresses are notorious for trapping heat, but that doesn’t mean you have to forgo their slow-moving comfort. If you especially love memory foam, look for a bed with an open-celled construction. These foams have tiny holes throughout, which allows room for heat to escape. Many memory foam beds also have impressive cooling infusions. Copper and gel memory foam helps pull heat away from the body, keeping sleepers comfortable all night long.
Need more ideas? Check out our list of the best cooling mattresses.
Precautions For Buying A Mattress Online
Before adding your mattress to your online cart, you’ll want to investigate the company policies. Reading the fine print can alleviate stress in the longrun!
Research exactly what each mattress company’s delivery terms are; if the mattress is larger with coils, it is worth knowing if the company provides free white glove delivery. With this option, movers will actually set up the new mattress in the bedroom and take the old mattress away!
Trial Periods and Returns
As we mentioned earlier, one of the drawbacks of buying a mattress online is that customers can’t actually try out the product before purchasing. Be sure you’re shopping with a company that offers a generous sleep trial period (most range between 100-365 nights) and look into the details for returns and refunds. Most companies offer full refunds as long as you return the mattress during the trial period.
Online mattress companies usually offer generous warranties. Usually, they last between 5 and 10 years and cover any manufacturing defects. Occasionally, you’ll find companies that offer impressive lifetime warranties.
Now that you’ve learned all there is to know about online mattresses, here is a quick recap of our top picks!
|Saatva||Best Innerspring Mattress|
|Helix Midnight||Best Hybrid Mattress|
|Nectar||Most Comfortable Mattress|
|Leesa||Best Value Mattress|
|Bear Hybrid||Best Cooling Mattress|
|WinkBeds||Best Luxury Mattress|
|Brooklyn Bedding Signature||Best Mattress For Back Sleepers|
|Nolah||Best Mattress For Side Sleepers|
|Layla||Best Memory Foam Mattress|
|Casper||Best Mattress For Combination Sleepers|
What is the best mattress to buy online?
As you can see, there are many great online mattresses. But they’re not one-size-fits-all. If you’re looking for an innerspring mattress, we recommend the Saatva. Prefer a memory foam mattress? Then you’ll want to get the Layla.
Where can I buy a good mattress online?
The easiest way to buy a mattress online is through the company’s website. Once you decide which bed is right for you, head over to the brand’s online store and add the mattress to your cart. Oftentimes, brands even have representatives online to help answer any of your burning questions.
Which is better, a foam or spring mattress?
Foam mattresses and innerspring mattresses both have a lot to offer; it really depends on what someone is looking for in a mattress.
Those who are looking for a durable mattress with great breathability and support are going to be better off with an innerspring mattress; at the same time, they can be on the pricier side.
People who require better pressure relief and want spend less money on their purchase are usually going to be better off with a foam mattress.