People can use this link and use the coupon code to save up to $200 off the Casper Original or Casper Wave!
People can also CLICK HERE and use the unique code “MATTRESSCLARITY” to save $100 on the Casper or $200 on the Wave.
How To Get The Current Casper Discount
- Click This Link
- Use coupon code “MATTRESSCLARITY”
- Save up to $200!
- Note: people can get $100 off the original Casper and $200 the Wave
Make Sure To Read Our Casper Mattress Reviews Too!
If people haven’t already checked out our reviews, we strongly recommend that they do so to be as informed as possible. They can check them out from the links below:
Highlights Of The Casper Mattresses
- Casper has a mattress for every type of budget and sleeper. They have a more affordable budget pick in the Essential, a middle of the road pick in the original, and a truly luxury pick with the Wave.
- The Original and the Wave have a construction that features something called zoned support, which means the mattress is firmer underneath the middle part of the body and is softer underneath the shoulders. That makes the mattresses an excellent fit for all three sleeping positions.
- The mattresses have received rave reviews and come backed by a very large company that has great customer service overall.
Overall, the Casper mattress promo code could end up saving people some good money. The company is already saving people a ton of money just with its online business model. It’s good to know, however, that people can save even more money with a special coupon at checkout.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.