Amerisleep provides Mattress Clarity readers with a unique promo code to get $200 any of their mattresses.
Just CLICK HERE to get $200 off your Amerisleep mattress (any model). Once you land on their site, they will give you a unique coupon to get the $200 off.
Highlights Of Amerisleep
- The company does not believe that there is one best mattress for every type of sleeper. As a result, they have created a line of 5 different memory foam mattresses all with specific types of sleepers in mind. The models range in firmness and overall, going from the AS1 (the firmest model) to the AS5 (the softest model)
- The company does an excellent job of addressing the issue of sleeping hot. They use bio-based foams that are also more open-celled, meaning they will be more breathable. There are also little air channels in each mattress that allow air to flow out. The mattresses all come with a celliant cover, which can also help provide a cooler sleeping surface.
- The company uses a manufacturing process that makes their foam more durable overall. These mattresses should last longer than many of its all-foam competitors online.
- The memory foam used in these mattresses relieves pressure very well. The AS4, for example, performed very well in our pressure map testing, showing very little pressure when I lied down on my side.
This discount will not invalidate any of the other great Amerisleep offerings, including the return trial period, the warranty, free shipping, etc. If you are still looking for more information on Amerisleep, visit my full Amerisleep review. Also see how it measures up to my top picks (hint, it’s one of them) on my memory foam mattress reviews page.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019
- Emma Mattress Review – A Side Sleeper’s Dream? - July 26, 2019
- Hypnos: God of Sleep - July 18, 2019