Looking to save money on your next mattress? If you shop with Amerisleep, you can use our exclusive coupon code to save 30% on your purchase.
Keep reading to learn how to claim this discount!
Amerisleep Mattress Coupon Code
Amerisleep is a perfect choice if you want a memory foam mattress but also want to sleep cool. You can get 30% off Amerisleep mattresses simply by clicking the link below and using code MC30.
Highlights Of Amerisleep
- Amerisleep does not believe that there is one best mattress for every type of sleeper. As a result, they have created a line of 5 different memory foam mattresses all with specific types of sleepers in mind.
- The Amerisleep mattresses range in firmness going from the AS1 (the firmest model) to the AS5 (the softest model).
- Amerisleep mattresses will sleep cool! They use bio-based foams that are also more open-celled, meaning they will be more breathable. There are also little air channels in each mattress that allow air to flow out. The mattresses all come with a Celliant cover, which can also help provide a cooler sleeping surface.
- The company uses a manufacturing process that makes their foam more durable overall. These mattresses should last longer than many of its all-foam competitors online.
- The memory foam used in these mattresses relieves pressure very well. The AS4, for example, performed very well in our pressure map testing, showing very little pressure when I lied down on my side.
This discount will not invalidate any of the other great Amerisleep offerings, including the return trial period, the warranty, free shipping, etc. If you are still looking for more information on Amerisleep, visit my full Amerisleep review.
Also see how it measures up to other top picks (hint, it’s one of them) on my memory foam mattress reviews page.
How To Use Amerisleep Mattress Coupons
To save 30% on your purchase, you have a few options:
- Use code MC30
- Click any of our offer buttons above
- Or CLICK HERE
Just apply your promo code at checkout to save money on your mattress.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.