Looking for a value mattress that’s so good it’s scary? Check out the GhostBed mattresses! Between the GhostBed, GhostBed Flex, and GhostBed Luxe, you can’t go wrong!
If you’re looking to save some extra money on your purchase, keep reading. We’ve got the best deals and GhostBed mattress coupons below.
GhostBed Mattress Coupons
Ghostbed is a very supportive mattress that is ideal for back and stomach sleepers, and it is also a great value - right now, customers can get 30% off the GhostBed and 2 free pillows.
Highlights Of The GhostBed Mattress
- The mattress is one of the very best value mattresses out there. For the price, it’s hard to find a mattress that has quality and durable materials like GhostBed does.
- The GhostBed mattress uses high-density foams throughout its construction. That means the mattress typically will last longer than many of the company’s all-foam competitors.
- It can still be a good choice for side sleepers who like a little bit of firmness, but the GhostBed is especially well suited to back and stomach sleepers.
- Because the mattress is 11 inches thick with a 3.5 inch comfort layer, the GhostBed can be a great mattress for heavier people. The higher density foams also mean it can support more weight and be more durable for people who weigh more.
- The GhostBed will be very breathable because it uses latex with holes punched in it as the top layer. There shouldn’t be any threat that the mattress will sleep hot.
Read my full GhostBed mattress review to learn more about what makes the GhostBed a great mattress.
GhostBed Flex Mattress Coupon Code
The GhostBed Flex is a hybrid mattress with a great balance of comfort and support. Back sleepers and side sleepers should find what they need on the GhostBed Flex. Get 30% off and get 2 free pillows with this coupon.
Highlights Of The GhostBed Flex Mattress
- Unlike the original GhostBed mattress, the GhostBed Flex is a hybrid mattress that incorporates support coils with gel memory foam.
- The GhostBed Flex is great for people who sleep on their side and back.
- With excellent motion isolation, the GhostBed Flex is a great choice for couples to share a bed.
- Just like the original GhostBed mattress, the Flex is also extremely breathable and cooling.
Read my full GhostBed Flex mattress review to learn more about what makes the Flex a great mattress.
GhostBed Luxe Mattress Coupon Code
The GhostBed Luxe is a high-profile all-foam mattress that sleeps cool and comfortable. Right now, customers can get 30% off the mattress + 2 free pillows.
Highlights Of The GhostBed Luxe Mattress
- The GhostBed Luxe is great for people who want a classic all-foam mattress feel but don’t want to sleep hot. It combats heat trapping by incorporating gel in the foam and Phase Change Materials (PCM) in the fabric.
- Like all GhostBeds, this is a great value mattress that will last a long time.
- This is a softer mattress that is ideal for side sleepers.
Read my full GhostBed Luxe mattress review to learn more about what makes the Luxe a great mattress.
Why Shop with GhostBed?
GhostBed offers a line of great value mattresses that you will get your money’s worth from. Whether you’re searching for a memory foam or hybrid mattress, you can find a cooling, durable, and supportive bed from the brand’s line up.
When you purchase a mattress with GhostBed, you can enjoy the benefits of a 101-night sleep trial period, 20-year warranty, free shipping, and great deals. To use a GhostBed coupon, click on any of our offer buttons above or head on over to GhostBed.com to check for the best deals.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.