GhostBed has offered visitors an exclusive coupon of $50 — they just need to use the link! To save $50 on a mattress of any size, consumers can simply CLICK HERE.
Highlights Of The Ghostbed Mattress
- The mattress is one of the very best values out there. For the price, it’s hard to find a mattress that has quality and durable materials like Ghostbed does.
- The mattress uses high-density foams throughout its construction. That means the mattress typically will last longer than many of the company’s all-foam competitors. That makes the value of the mattress that much more compelling.
- The mattress overall is firmer than average. While it can still be a good choice for side sleepers who like a little bit of firmness, the mattress is probably best suited to back and stomach sleepers.
- Because the mattress is 11 inches thick with a 3.5 inch comfort layer, the Ghostbed can be a great fit for heavier sleepers. The higher density foams also mean it can support more weight and be more durable for people who weigh more.
- The mattress will be very breathable because it uses latex with holes punched in it as the top layer. There shouldn’t be any threat that the mattress will sleep hot. If people are looking for a cooler sleeping surface, then the Ghostbed might be a good fit for what they are looking for.
GhostBed has made this a permanent discount, however I will update this page if there are ever any promotions or additional savings that they will provide. The GhostBed is already priced very low, but the $50 discount makes it at an even more appealing price point overall. Consumers should also make sure to read the GhostBed review written on this website.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.