Nicole Gleichmann is a freelance writer specializing in biology, sleep, and health. Before her career as a freelance writer, Nicole worked as a nutrition coach alongside fitness icon Thomas Delauer, helping people reach their health and fitness goals. When not at her computer, you’ll find Nicole hiking, traveling, and spending time with her new baby and two pups.
Sleeping Position: Back Sleeper
Articles Written By Nicole Gleichmann
- How to Soften Bed Sheets
- Flat vs Fitted Sheet
- The Debate Continues: Should I Sleep With a Top Sheet?
- Can Pillows Cause Neck Pain?
Disorders and Conditions
How Sleep Works
- How to Donate Your Mattress
- Can You Overdose on Sleeping Pills?
- Does Oxytocin Make You Tired?
- How to Avoid Getting Bed Bugs from a Hotel, According to Experts
- What Are Cold Sweats?
- How to Sleep with a Migraine
- Night Sweats: What Are They & Why Do I Get Them?
- The Ultimate Guide to Your Circadian Rhythm
- How to Sleep on Your Side
- How to Sleep with Hip Pain
- What Sleep Deprivation Does to Your Skin