Helix is already reasonably priced, but we have a $75 coupon code to help you save even more!
To get $75 off CLICK HERE and use the coupon code “CLARITY75” (note this code is case sensitive). If you buy a mattress plus one other product, you can use code “CLARITY125” to get $125 off.
We will always update this page to have the highest discount available for the Helix mattress. This personalized mattress is a great option for shoppers that want a high quality mattress and are looking to save substantially, particularly when using a discount coupon. Save $75 with our coupon.
Highlights Of The Helix Mattress
- Helix doesn’t believe that there is one best mattress for everyone. As a result, they have crafted an innovative way to customize a mattress to your needs based on answers to a personalization quiz that you take online.
- No matter what your preferences and needs are, Helix should be able to make a mattress that fits you well. They even have a mattress specifically built for heavier people who need extra support and more durable materials.
- Helix is a great choice for couples because it allows you to customize two sides of the mattress. That means if two people have different preferences, they can still share the same bed with two sides being customized differently. No more arguments about mattresses are necessary with the Helix!
- Overall, the mattresses are very thoughtfully constructed and use great materials. The mattress is one of our highest rated in the whole market.
We do recommend the Helix mattress at Mattress Clarity, but if you want more information check out our full Helix Sleep rating breakdown.
If you come across any coupons with greater discounts, please let us know! We are always looking to share the best promo codes with our readers.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Hypnos: God of Sleep - July 18, 2019
- Brooklyn Bedding Propel Mattress Review – Great For Side Sleepers? - July 15, 2019
- How Do Different Animals Sleep? - July 13, 2019