Both the Iso-Cool Traditional Pillow and Coop Home Goods Adjustable Memory Foam Pillow are foam-filled pillows. One pillow is a single solid piece of ventilated memory and the other is filled with shredded pieces of memory foam. These different styles give each of the pillows a unique feel that may suit different types of sleepers. Read on for my full comparison.
- Foam filling
- Removable and washable portions/covers
- Breathable cover fabric
- 5-year warranties
- Solid piece of ventilated Visco-Elastic memory foam filling
- 300-thread count 100% cotton cover, made with Outlast Adaptive Comfort material
- Endorsed by American Sleep Association (ASA)
- One size available per type of pillow
- 5-year warranty
Coop Home Goods:
- Shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Access to filling – can remove as much/little as desired
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- Comes in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 5-year warranty
- 30-day trial period
Who Might Choose
- Stomach sleepers who are interested in foam pillows. The Iso-Cool pillow is thinner than many foam pillows, making it a great fit for stomach sleepers who would like to try a little more support than a down or down alternative can provide.
- Those who want a traditional-feeling cover. The 300 thread count 100% cotton cover is smooth and soft and made with Outlast Adaptive technology to keep sleepers cool. Compared to the Coop Home Goods with its polyester/bamboo cover, this will feel like a crisp hotel pillow cover.
Coop Home Goods
- You want a pillow for all sleep positions. With Coop Home Goods, customers can add/remove as much of the filling as they want. This makes it a good fit for all sleep types, but it does come very firm and full which might be most appealing to back and side sleepers.
- Those who want size options. The Coop Home Goods pillow comes in three sizes: Standard, Queen, and King. Iso-Cool comes in different styles, but only one Standard size.
Even though both pillows are filled with foam, they sleep very differently. The Iso-Cool Traditional pillow is much flatter and has a removable cover made with cotton and phase change technology designed to keep sleepers cool. It could be a great fit for stomach sleepers.
Coop Home Goods pillow is adjustable, which means individuals can remove or add as many foam pieces as needed. All types of sleepers can enjoy this pillow and the many ways the size and shape can be manipulated.
Both pillows come with a 5-year warranty. Coop Home Goods has a 30 day trial period and it’s worth checking with Iso-Cool pillow retailers about their specific return policies.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How Genetics Impact Our Sleep - March 23, 2020
- Amerisleep Comfort Classic Pillow Review – The Perfect Foam Pillow? - March 20, 2020
- Best Cotton Sheets – Tried and Tested! - March 3, 2020