Wright Bedding has provided an exclusive coupon for Mattress Clarity readers. To save $200 off the Wright W1.27 mattress, consumers can simply Click Here and use Coupon Code “CLARITY200”.
Highlights Of The Wright Mattress
- The mattress features a new innovative memory foam that is going to sleep cooler than just about any other type of memory foam. It’s open-celled, very breathable, and infused with gel to help draw heat away. If people are interested in a memory foam mattress but don’t want to sleep hot, then this mattress could be a good fit for them.
- The mattress went through 27 different iterations before finally landing on the final product. The company was aiming to maximize comfort and deep sleep. They used pressure map testing and force-resistant data to figure out the optimal mattress.
- The mattress uses high-density foams, which means it is likely to be more durable than many of its competitors. That makes the price tag seem that much more affordable if people view their purchase as more of a long-term investment. The value is there with this mattress.
- The mattress is thicker overall and has a thicker comfort layer. Because of that (and the fact they the foams are higher-density), the mattress can be a great choice for heavier sleepers (especially those who sleep on their side). There shouldn’t be a risk of bottoming out on this mattress like there is with many other all-foam mattresses with thinner comfort layers.
We will update this page regularly with the biggest Wright coupons available. The Wright mattress is recommended by Mattress Clarity, if you’re looking for more information check out our Wright Mattress review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020