We had a great experience reviewing the Idle Sleep mattress. The mattress is already a great value, but now the company is offering a discount/promo code to make the savings even more. To Get $300 off your Idle Sleep mattress, all you have to do is Click Here and then use code “WINTER300” at checkout to get the discount.
Make sure to read our full review of this mattress and never hesitate to ask us question by leaving a comment below.
Highlights Of The Idle Sleep Mattress
- The mattress is 14 inches thick in total, making it thicker than just about any other mattress around its price point. While thickness doesn’t always guaranteed greater quality, in this case it actually is a sign of better quality.
- The mattresses are 2 sided. That gives you added flexibility in getting the right mattress for you. It also means that the mattress can last longer. You can simply flip the mattress over every couple of months to maximize the longevity of the mattress.
- The mattress features top quality foams and individually wrapped coils. That means it’s highly supportive and you get a great combination of pressure and support. You will also find the mattress will be more durable than many of its competitors at its price point.
- The mattress is a little on the expensive side, so it’s more of a luxury option than anything else.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Brooklyn Bedding Propel Mattress Review – Great For Side Sleepers? - July 15, 2019
- How Do Different Animals Sleep? - July 13, 2019
- Recycling Mattresses, Appliances, and other Household Items - July 13, 2019