Idle Sleep is a mattress company known for its use of use-quality materials and their extra-long sleep trials. We’ve reviewed the Idle Gel Foam mattress and the Idle Hybrid mattress, and we think both are great beds that appeal to many types of sleepers!
If you’re interested in purchasing either of these mattresses, be sure you check out our Idle Sleep coupons below to get the best deal on your new mattress. Wondering when to get the best deals? You can often save some extra dough when you shop during major holidays like Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, and Black Friday.
Idle Gel Foam Mattress Coupon
Highlights Of The Idle Gel Foam Mattress
- The Idle Sleep Gel Foam mattress is a great fit for those who enjoy the classic memory foam feel.
- Its pressure relieving qualities make it ideal for side sleepers who need contouring comfort around the shoulders and hips.
- It’s super affordable for a memory foam mattress.
Read my full Idle Gel Foam mattress review to learn more.
Idle Hybrid Mattress Coupon Code
Highlights Of The Idle Hybrid Mattress
- This is a flippable hybrid mattress, meaning you can use both sides of the mattress. This helps you extend the longevity of your mattress.
- You can choose to have it with dual-sided firmness, meaning one side is medium firm and the other is luxury firm, so you can choose which side is most comfortable to you.
- Its firmness and support make it a great match for back and stomach sleepers.
Read my full Idle Hybrid mattress review to learn more.
Why Shop with Idle Sleep?
If you’re looking for a great value memory foam or hybrid mattress, Idle Sleep is a wonderful company to explore. Both beds we’ve reviewed from Idle Sleep have impressed us with their high-quality feel for such an affordable price point.
When you shop with Idle Sleep, you also enjoy the benefits of an 18-month sleep trial (one of the longest we’ve seen!) and a lifetime warranty. To save on an Idle Sleep mattress, click on any of our coupon buttons above or head over to IdleSleep.com to check for the best offer.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.