When it comes to choosing between eLuxury Supply’s Hotel White Goose Down pillow and Casper’s signature pillow a singular question must be asked: Down or down alternative? eLuxury is all about that luxurious goose down while Casper’s focuses on polyester fibers in a standout versatile design.
Which one is going to be the best match and what else is there to consider? Watch my full in-depth eLuxury Supply vs Casper Pillow video comparison or keep reading for more information.
eLuxury Supply vs Casper Pillow Comparison: Video Overview
- 100% cotton covers
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Come in a variety of sizes
RELATED: Best Pillow for Side Sleepers
- 100% Cambric Cotton cover
- White Goose Down fill (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- 230 Thread Count
- 600 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Shell made in China, filled and finished in the USA
- Comes in Standard, Jumbo, Queen and King sizes
- Good fit for stomach and some back sleepers
- Free 30-day return and exchange policy
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Filled with 100% polyester fibers (down-like filling)
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- 400 thread count
- 2” gusset
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 10-year warranty and 100-night trial
Who Might Choose
- Those who favor luxurious bedding. There is an excellent ratio of white goose down to feathers in this pillow, resulting in a high-quality product that promotes nothing but luxury the minute sleepers rest their heads. As a result, it also comes with a high-end price tag, making it more expensive than a Casper pillow.
- Back or stomach sleepers. The brand recommends this lofty pillow for back and side sleepers. However, based on my personal experience, I think it’s the best match for average-sized stomach sleepers due to its plusher nature and tendency to fall flat after a few nights use.
- Those with down allergies. Casper’s 100% polyester fibers are a down alternative, which means that those who love down pillows but suffer from allergies may be happy with the soft and cozy feel of the Casper pillow.
- Back or side sleeper. The Casper pillow is essentially two pillows in one and has a 2” gusset. Sleepers will feel more firmness and loft than the eLuxury Supply hotel White Goose Down pillow. This also makes it a better choice for side and back sleepers. Stomach sleepers can, of course, remove one of the pillows and be happy as well.
The brand's most popular offers a "pillow-in-a-pillow" design that with a crisp cotton cover and down alternative feel. Click the button below to save 10% on a Casper pillow.
The biggest difference between these two pillows is that eLuxury Supply’s pillow is luxurious down and great for stomach sleepers, while Casper’s down alternative is full, supportive and a good fit for back and side sleepers looking for a hypoallergenic option.
Both pillows come with trial/return periods so potential customers can feel comfortable trying out the pillows to test if it’s a good match. Individuals can purchase both pillows online and some have the option of looking at Casper pillow in person at their local Target stores.