The eLuxury Supply Hotel White Goose Down pillow is a timeless and completely classic down pillow, both soft and lightweight, while Bear’s pillow has a futuristic design and incorporates Phase Change Technology to keep individuals cool and supported all night long.
What specifically do these pillows have in common? Read on for the full eLuxury Supply Down vs Bear Pillow comparison!
eLuxury Supply Down vs Bear Pillow: Video Review
- Removable and washable portions/covers
- Made in the USA (partially)
- 230 Thread Count
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- 600 Fill Power White Goose Down (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Shell made in China, filled and finished in the USA
- 30-Day Return Policy
Read our full eLuxury Supply Down Pillow review, here.
- Cover: Double Ice Fabric: a special fabric that feels cool to the touch; made up of 40% “cool yarn” and 60% polyester
- Core filling is made with LOFT-X FOAM: a hybrid foam that combines memory foam and latex foam to contour to one’s spine and neck (100% polyurethane)
- Dual mesh side panels for continuous airflow throughout one’s sleep
- Only available in Queen size
- 2-year warranty and 100 night trial (from the time one receives the pillow)
Read our full Bear Pillow review, here.
Who Might Choose…
- Sleepers who prefer luxurious bedding. There is an excellent ratio of down clusters to feathers in this pillow, resulting in a high-quality pillow with a truly luxurious feel.
- Those who favor a soft and traditional-style pillow cover. The cover is 100% cotton and 230 thread count, which gives it a soft and crisp cotton feeling like many high-end hotel pillows.
- Back sleepers who prefer down. The pillow is designed for back and side sleepers, but in my experience, the level of filling and support makes it a better fit for average size stomach and back sleepers.
Check out the latest deals on the eLuxury Supply pillow here!
- Those who have allergies. This pillow is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, so people with allergies to down will be able to enjoy it.
- Sleepers who desire firmness. The Bear pillow is a solid piece of hybrid foam, so it is supportive and firm, especially compared to the eLuxury Supply down pillow. It could be a good fit for back and/or side sleepers.
For those who love latex foam or hybrid foam pillows, this one might be worth the price. Click the button below to save 20% on a Bear pillow!
From their fillings to their covers, these two pillows are very different.
Those who want to indulge in luxurious soft down – and don’t mind dealing with some flattening and reshaping – will enjoy the eLuxury Supply Down pillow.
Hot sleepers will like the cooling features of the Bear pillow. Side sleepers will probably benefit from its firmness and support.