Brentwood Home’s Helena pillow is an eco-friendly dream – an adjustable pillow filled with natural latex ribbons and Kapok fibers. Casper’s down alternative pillow features a unique pillow-in-a-pillow design that makes it suitable for all sleep positions. Which one is the best match? Read on for my full Brentwood Home Helena vs Casper Pillow comparison.
Brentwood Home Helena vs Casper Pillow: Video Comparison
- Removable and washable covers (only available in current Brentwood Home Helena pillows – not featured in my pillow review)
- Both may work for stomach sleepers
- 100% cotton covers
- Warranties available
Brentwood Home Helena
- 100% organic cotton cover
- 50/50 Kapok fiber (100% organic and pesticide-free) and natural latex fill
- Eco-institute Certified free of synthetic materials
- Removable cover is machine washable (only available in current Brentwood Home Helena pillows – not featured in my pillow review)
- Standard, Queen and King size
- 30-day return policy and 25-year limited warranty
Read the full Brentwood Home Helena pillow review
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 100- night trial and 10-year warranty
Check out the complete Casper pillow review
Who Might Choose…
Brentwood Home Helena
- Sleepers who prioritize eco-friendly bedding. The Helena pillow is filled with 100% natural latex ribbons and sustainable natural Kapok fibers. It also features a 100% organic cotton cover and is Eco-Institute certified free of synthetic materials.
- Those who adjustable pillows. The Helena pillow from Brentwood Home has a zipper on one side that provides access to the Kapok fiber/Latex ribbon filling. Based on one’s sleep preferences he or she can add/remove filling to the person’s desired loft and level of support.
- You are looking for a down alternative option. The fibers in both the inner and outer pillow mimic the feeling of a down pillow- sleepers will probably need to fluff it occasionally as well.
- Those who want simple care instructions. Individuals can separate the inner and outer Casper pillow and throw both into the washing machine. They dry quickly on a low tumble dry as well.
The brand's most popular offers a "pillow-in-a-pillow" design that with a crisp cotton cover and down alternative feel. Click the button below to save 10% on a Casper pillow.
- Combination sleepers. Both of these pillows have adjustable features and designed with all types of sleepers in mind. Based on my experience, I think stomach sleepers could be happy with either pillow, while back and side sleepers may prefer the additional support from Casper.
Both pillows feature soft fillings that can be easily manipulated to meet one’s sleeping needs. Their crisp cotton covers are soft and pillowcases will drape nicely over both.
Based on my experience, I think the combination of latex ribbons and kapok fibers gives the Helena pillow the right support for stomach sleepers – who can move the filling around or remove it to find the right angle.
Casper’s pillow-in-a-pillow design gives it more loft – and a little more support – than a lot of down alternative pillows so it falls flat less easily. This could make it a good match for back or side sleepers who want to sink into their pillow. Remove the outer pillow and stomach sleepers can enjoy this pillow as well.
Casper’s pillow comes with a 100- night trial and Brentwood Home has a 30-day return policy – both pillows have warranties.
RELATED: Best Pillow for Side Sleepers