The TEMPUR-Cloud Supreme Breeze is the Breeze version of the Cloud Supreme, which is a popular model in the Tempur-Pedic line. It is a bit expensive, but it can still be a good choice for a lot of people.
I would encourage you to take a good look at my Cloud Supreme review for the construction of that mattress. With this mattress, there are only a couple of small differences. The cover is different and uses a performance fabric that wicks away moisture better and promotes a cooler sleeping environment. The comfort layer is infused with gel to make it cooler as well. People seem to agree that the Breeze version of this mattress does in fact do a good job of keeping a cool sleeping surface.
You Might Want To Pick This Mattress If:
- You Want Pressure Relief But Occasionally Sleep On Your Back/Stomach– Given its medium softness, this mattress is well suited to people who sleep in multiple positions. It has good pressure relief for side sleeping, but it should be firm enough for most people who occasionally sleep on their back or stomach.
- You Are Especially Prone/Sensitive To Sleeping Hot– The non-Breeze version of this mattress does have some people complain about sleeping hot, but it’s still a fairly small percentage of people. Therefore, it’s probably only worth it to get the Breeze version if you are especially sensitive to sleeping hot.
- You Like A Slow, Sinking In Feel– If you like memory foam mattresses where the mattress slowly envelops you, then you are probably going to like the feel of this mattress.
You Might Not Want To Pick This Mattress If:
- You Have Budget Concerns– This is a pretty expensive mattress. While it is a high-quality mattress, you still have to shell out a lot of money for it. If you have budget concerns at all, then you might want to look elsewhere.
- You Want A Bouncy/Resilient Feel– The memory foam feel you get from this mattress stands in contrast to an innerspring or latex feel. If you want something bouncier/more resilient, then you should probably take a look at other options.
- You Don’t Sleep On Your Side– If you don’t sleep on your side, then you don’t get to reap the main benefits of this mattress, namely pressure relief. If you don’t sleep on your side, then you are probably going to want to find something that’s a little bit firmer.
Most Common Pieces Of Praise
- People tend to agree that the mattress does a good job of sleeping cool
- People really like the pressure relief you get from this mattress
Most Common Complaints
- Some people wonder if the additional $1,000 is worth it to get the Breeze version
Why Would Someone Pick This Model Over The Other Tempur-Pedic Mattresses?
- Could be a good choice for people who sleep in multiple positions
- Could be good for people who are especially sensitive to sleeping hot
The middle-of-the-road firmness level of this mattress makes it a good choice for more people. People who sleep in multiple positions or people who sleep on their side but don’t want something too soft would probably do well with this mattress. The Breeze model is only worth it if you are especially sensitive to sleeping hot.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.