Get a 20% discount on any SOL Organics products. Just CLICK HERE and use coupon code “MC20”. This applies to all their products including sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, shams, and other items on the site.
Highlights Of SOL Organics
- SOL Organics has sheets that are made from a very soft organic cotton. The company is very transparent about their thread count, which is 300 with a 60s yard count. While that is great, I would note that thread count can be misleading. There are many factors that should go into assessing the quality of sheets, so take this number with a grain of salt.
- The sheets are made from a sateen weave. Typically sateen means that the feel is going to be pretty silky smooth. That was in fact the case here, but I would note that I’ve tried sateen sheets that were silkier than these were.
- I found the sheets to be pretty breathable. One complaints people tend to have about sateen sheets is that they can sleep warm in the summer. That wasn’t the case for me and I found them to be relatively temperature neutral. If you want silky sheets but don’t want to sleep hot, then perhaps these sheets could be a good fit for you.
- These sheets are organic, so if you are looking to get more natural products that are perhaps better for the environment overall, SOL Organics could be a great place to look.
If you’re still looking for more information on SOL Organics, make sure to visit my SOL Organics sheet review.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Awara Mattress Review – A Supportive Latex Hybrid? - April 16, 2019
- GhostBed Vs Casper – Which Should You Choose? - March 26, 2019
- GhostBed Flex Mattress Review – A Cool Hybrid? - March 22, 2019