Consumers can get a 20% discount on any SOL Organics products by simply CLICKING HERE and using coupon code “MC20”. This applies to all their products including sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, shams, and other items on the site.
Highlights Of SOL Organics
- SOL Organics has sheets that are made from a very soft organic cotton. The company is very transparent about their thread count, which is 300 with a 60s yard count. While that is great, people should note that thread count can be misleading. There are many factors that should go into assessing the quality of sheets, so take this number with a grain of salt.
- The sheets are made from a sateen weave. Typically sateen means that the feel is going to be pretty silky smooth, which was in fact the case here.
- The sheets are fairly breathable, which is a definite positive. If people want silky sheets but don’t want to sleep hot, then perhaps these sheets could be a good fit for them.
- These sheets are organic, so if people are looking to get more natural products that are perhaps better for the environment overall, SOL Organics could be a great place to look.
If consumers are still looking for more information on SOL Organics, they should make sure to visit the SOL Organics sheet review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020