Sapira has offered a promo code just for Mattress Clarity readers. To get up to $235 off coupon people can just CLICK HERE and the promo code will automatically be applied to the cart.
Highlights Of The Sapira Mattress
- The mattress comes from the Leesa company, which makes the extremely popular eponymous mattress.
- Sapira has perhaps the best edge support available on the market, meaning people can sleep up to the very edge of the mattress without feeling like they could fall off. This makes it a great option for couples who like to have their space or for people who just like sleeping towards the edge of the mattress.
- This mattress should be a great fit for heavier sleepers because it uses pocketed coils in the support system and higher-density foams in the comfort layer. It’s a little firmer than average as well, so overall it should be supportive and durable for heavier sleepers.
- This mattress has good bounce and pressure relief, as well as great support. It has a lot of great attributes that make it a truly luxury experience. Once people receive the mattress, they will simply feel that it is a higher-end product.
- This mattress is firmer than average. It still has pretty good pressure for side sleeping, but it really shines with how much support it has. That potentially makes it most appropriate for back and stomach sleepers.
If people are still looking to learn more about the Sapira mattress, they should check out the full Sapira mattress review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.