Want to try a unique Purple mattress while saving some dough? Then check out our Purple mattress coupon codes and discounts!
Purple is a very popular online mattress brand that’s known for creating mattresses with unique materials and feels. The brand’s proprietary hyper-elastic gel polymer construction creates squishy-yet-firm mattresses that feel unlike anything else on the market.
In the following sections, we’ll share some great sales and highlight two of the brand’s most popular models: the original Purple mattress and the Purple Hybrid Premier. Then we’ll detail why folks might want to shop with Purple in the first place. Read on!
Purple Mattress Coupon
Purple is an innovative mattress that is a great fit for all three sleeping positions and doesn't sleep hot. Click the button below to get up to $350 off your Purple mattress + accessory bundle.
Highlights Of The Purple Mattress
- The original Purple’s gel grid construction collapses when sleepers apply sufficient pressure and stays upright everywhere else, creating a squishy-yet-firm feel
- This supportive mattress could be a great match for back sleepers, stomach sleepers, and heavier-weight side sleepers who weigh enough to collapse the grid around the shoulder and hip, thereby creating pressure relief
- The hyper-elastic gel polymer is very durable, which should make this a long-lasting mattress that doesn’t sag
- The Purple should sleep temperature neutral thanks to the thin SoftFlex cover and breathable gel grid, which has nearly 2,500 air channels
- The mattress has a 3” foam encasement that runs around its perimeter and helps shore up the edge support
Read our full Purple mattress review to learn more about what makes the original Purple a great mattress.
Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress Coupon Code
The Purple Hybrid Premier is a perfect choice if you are a side sleeper, are looking for a long-term investment, and are a hot sleeper. Get up to $350 off your Purple Hybrid Premier mattress + accessory bundle!
Highlights Of The Purple Hybrid Premier Mattress
- This model comes in multiple thickness options that boast 3” or 4” of the hyper-elastic gel polymer grid, respectively
- The Purple Hybrid Premier includes responsive coils underneath the gel grid, which adds more bounce, support, and durability
- The 4” option is especially well suited to side sleepers, because it creates a weightless feeling that helps relieve pressure
- Like the original Purple, this is a very durable mattress that should last for a long time
- This model is also well suited to hot sleepers thanks to open air channels and temperature-neutral materials
Read our full Purple Hybrid Premier mattress review to learn more about what makes the Purple Hybrid Premier a great mattress.
Do Purple Mattresses Go On Sale?
Purple offers great discounts and coupons year-round on their mattresses and bedding products. You can get the best deal on a Purple mattress around holiday periods like Labor Day, the Fourth of July, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. Purple will offer sales on their mattresses, mattress accessories, and bedding products. You can usually get a good bundle deal to save hundreds of dollars on your purchase!
Why Shop with Purple?
Alongside Casper, Purple is one of the most popular bed-in-a-box mattress brands. Its unique mattresses and materials have earned a growing following, and its varied models offer comfortable sleep for many types of sleepers. All Purple mattresses feature the brand’s proprietary hyper-elastic gel polymer grid and come with a 10-year warranty and 100-night trial.
Shoppers can save on a Purple mattress by clicking on any of our coupon buttons above or by visiting Purple.com. This is a great opportunity to try out one of these unique beds at a discounted price!
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.