Right now, get a free set of soft, scientific Purple sheets with any mattress purchase. Unfortunately, you are not going to find anymore coupons for the Purple mattress. The company decided to do away with them altogether a while back!
The company does run certain promotions throughout the year. To get this deal, you just need to CLICK HERE and get to checkout.
Highlights Of The Purple Mattress
- There are now two Purple mattresses available, the Original and the New. The difference between the two is how much gel material you get and the fact that the New mattress has pocketed support coils instead of support foam. With the New mattress, you can get the 2,3, or 4. The numbers correspond to how much gel material you get. The higher the number the softer the mattress will be.
- The unique part about Purple mattresses is definitely the hyper-elastic polymer gel material. It is both supportive and pressure-relieving at the same time. It stays supportive until a certain threshold is reached. At that point, the gel collapses. So if you sleep on your side, it will collapse under your shoulders and hips but stay supportive everywhere else. This really helps create good spinal alignment. It also makes the mattresses a good fit for all three sleeping positions.
- The mattresses are also temperature neutral. The grid format allows for maximum airflow, so you should not sleep hot on this mattress.
- These mattresses are very durable. The gel material will not sag like foam does. The New Purple mattress is going to be one of the most durable materials out there. The Purple 4 is especially good for heavier sleepers who need extra support and are worried about bottoming out.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Casper Vs Casper Hybrid – Which Is Best For You? - May 15, 2019
- 40 Aphrodisiacs From Around the World – Does Sleep Make The List? - May 1, 2019
- Casper Hybrid Mattress Review – How Does It Compare To The Original? - April 24, 2019