Get $50 Off any PlushBeds mattress with the coupon code “MatClarity.” Simply CLICK HERE and use the coupon code to get this big savings! When combine with the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss $1000 Off sale, you get a savings of $1050.
Highlights Of Plushbeds
- The company has a line of natural latex mattresses. They don’t believe that there is one best mattress for everyone. As a result, they have created a line of multiple mattresses that all have different feels and are appropriate for different types of sleepers.
- If you are looking for an organic mattress, then Plushbeds may be the way to go. The only real way to be organic is with natural latex mattresses.
- These mattresses have great bounce to them and response. That means that is will be easier to move around the mattress and switch positions. It can also make the mattress better for sex as well.
- Natural latex mattresses are very heavy and dense. As a result, they tend to last longer than other mattress types. While this line of mattresses is generally on the pricier side of things, if you consider that the mattress will last a much longer time, the value is really there in my opinion.
- The company has a bunch of different firmness options for you. You should be able to find the right fit for you from a firmness perspective with this company and its line of mattresses.
PlushBeds will frequently run sales on their main mattresses, especially the Botanical Bliss, but this coupon will still work and provide you additional savings.
If you’re still looking for more information on PlushBeds, or more information mattress options in general, check out our PlushBeds review and best latex mattress pages.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Casper Vs Casper Hybrid – Which Is Best For You? - May 15, 2019
- 40 Aphrodisiacs From Around the World – Does Sleep Make The List? - May 1, 2019
- Casper Hybrid Mattress Review – How Does It Compare To The Original? - April 24, 2019