Consumers can get $50 Off any PlushBeds mattress with the coupon code “MatClarity.” People can CLICK HERE and use the coupon code to get this big savings.
Highlights Of Plushbeds
- The company has a line of natural latex mattresses and don’t believe that there is one best mattress for everyone. As a result, they have created a line of multiple mattresses that all have different feels and are appropriate for different types of sleepers.
- If people are looking for an organic mattress, then Plushbeds may be the way to go. The only real way to be organic is with natural latex mattresses.
- These mattresses have great bounce to them and response. That means that is will be easier to move around the mattress and switch positions, and it can also make the mattress better for sex as well.
- Natural latex mattresses are very heavy and dense. As a result, they tend to last longer than other mattress types. While this line of mattresses is generally on the pricier side of things, if people consider that the mattress will last a much longer time, the value is really there.
- The company has a bunch of different firmness options for them. They should be able to find the right fit for them from a firmness perspective with this company and its line of mattresses.
PlushBeds will frequently run sales on their main mattresses, especially the Botanical Bliss, but this coupon will still work and provide people additional savings.
If people are still looking for more information on PlushBeds, or more information mattress options in general, they should check out our PlushBeds review and best latex mattress pages.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.