We have an exclusive $125 discount on the Nolah mattress for Mattress Clarity readers. We really like the Nolah for side sleepers!
Just CLICK HERE and use coupon code “MATTRESSCLARITY” for $125 off the Nolah mattress (any size).
Highlights Of Nolah
- Nolah now has a line of two mattresses: the original and the new signature 12″ mattress
- The Signature mattress is flippable, having both a firm side and a soft side. This can maximize the chances that you will get the right firmness level for you. The soft side is especially good for side sleepers
- Both mattresses are temperature neutral. The foam in the top layer is not made from oil-based chemicals like other foams are. The result is a sleeping surface that isn’t cool, per se, but is really just temperature neutral. If you are worried about sleeping hot, then you may want to look at one of the Nolah mattresses.
- The mattresses use Nolah’s proprietary AirFoam in the top layer. This foam relieves pressure extremely well and is just super comfortable overall. I find these mattresses to be a personal favorite because of how comfortable they are. They should be on the top of everyone’s list for side sleepers.
- Nolah will donate to save one wildlife animal for each mattress that is purchased. You get to pick which type of animal you would like to save. This is a pretty cool thing for the company to do in my opinion.
We will regularly update this page to reflect any new discounts or offerings from Nolah mattress.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Tuft & Needle Vs Mint – Which Mattress Is Right For You? - September 4, 2019
- WinkBeds EcoCloud Mattress Review – Great For Hot Sleepers? - August 19, 2019
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019