Looking for a Hyphen coupon? Save $50 off the Hyphen mattress, just CLICK HERE and use the code “CLARITY50” to get the discount!
Highlights Of The Hyphen Mattress
- The mattress does an excellent job of sleeping cool. It is going to sleep cool for a number of ways. The foam on the top layer is infused with copper. Copper is a conductor that will draw heat away from your body. The foam also has a phase change material in it that does a great job of regulating temperature. The foams are also more open-celled, meaning they will be more breathable. When you combine all of those factors, you are going to get the result of a breathable mattress.
- The mattress is a good option for couples because it isolates motion very well. The foam can keep motion isolated, so you won’t really feel too much movement from your partner.
- The mattress has a medium firmness level to it. This means it will appeal to the widest range of sleepers. It should be soft enough for side sleepers but still supportive enough for back and stomach sleepers. Heavy side sleepers might run the risk of bottoming out, so they are the one type of sleeper that may want to look elsewhere.
The Hyphen mattress is already a good deal, so if you can use our coupon you are really ahead of the game.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Zinus Vs AmazonBasics Comparison – Which Online Mattress Wins Out? - November 11, 2019
- AmazonBasics Memory Foam Mattress Review – A Comfortable Value? - November 8, 2019
- Tuft & Needle Vs. Mint Vs. Hybrid – How Do They All Stack Up? - October 22, 2019