If you are taking a look at DreamCloud, then you should try to make sure you get the best deal possible. No one wants to pay more than they have to.
You’re in luck having come to our site, because we can help you get $200 off the DreamCloud mattress. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and then make it to checkout to get the discount. No additional promo code needs to be applied.
Highlights Of The DreamCloud Mattress
- The DreamCloud is an ultra luxury mattress at a more affordable price. You can get a Queen for less than $1,200. To be able to get a mattress that is this substantial at a price like $1,200 is really a steal. This is one of the best values you are going to find in the luxury end of the market.
- The mattress features a zoned support coil system. Zoning means that the mattress will be more supportive under the heavier parts of your body. That will make the mattress a pretty good fit for all three sleeping positions because it will be softer underneath your shoulders for side sleeping but firmer underneath your back for back sleeping.
- This mattress is a great fit for heavier sleepers. It is much thicker than the average mattress. The coil system will be highly supportive, even for people of heavier weights. The comfort layers is thicker than average as well. This means that you won’t risk bottoming out when you sleep on your side.
- This mattress has great bounce to it while still having good motion isolation. Ultimately, it has a lot of positive characteristics that I think a lot of people will like.
If you haven’t already, you should definitely check out our full DreamCloud review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019
- Emma Mattress Review – A Side Sleeper’s Dream? - July 26, 2019
- Hypnos: God of Sleep - July 18, 2019