Sleepers choosing between Casper’s signature pillow and the Sugg-Pedic pillow will have numerous decisions to make. For example, does the person favor a foam or a fiber core? How about bamboo or cotton on the outer cover? Casper’s coated fiber-filled pillow and the Snuggle-Pedic adjustable shredded memory foam pillow stand apart in many ways but are united when it comes to comfort. Which one could be the right match? Read on for my full comparison.
Casper vs. Snuggle-Pedic: Top Similarities
- Removable covers
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Trial periods and warranties available
- Adjustable options
Casper vs. Snuggle-Pedic: Key Differences
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- A 10-year warranty and a 100-night trial
Check out the full Casper pillow review
- Cover: 43% Viscose from Bamboo, 56.4% Polyester and 0.6% Lycra
- Cover also made with Kool-Flow® breathable micro-vented material
- Core filling is adjustable and made from different types of foams in a variety of color, sizes, and textures, overall more crumbly and smaller pieces
- Can custom order pillow with more/less foam filling
- Comes in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 20-year warranty and 90-day trial
Read the complete Snuggle-Pedic pillow review
Choose the Casper Pillow If…
- You love the feel of fluffy down. This pillow may feature two pillows in one and both are filled with polyester fibers that feel akin to a classic down pillow, only hypoallergenic. While it is cozy there is some maintenance involved and it should be fluffed regularly to maintain loft and overall pillow performance.
- You prefer a 100% cotton cover. The crisp cover on this pillow is 100% cotton cover in a percale weave. It’s basically, light, crisp and offers sleepers that newly laundered hotel pillow feel.
The brand's most popular offers a "pillow-in-a-pillow" design that with a crisp cotton cover and down alternative feel. Click the button below to save 10% on a Casper pillow.
Choose the Snuggle-Pedic Pillow If…
- You prefer an adjustable pillow. The Snuggle-Pedic pillow has a zipper on the side that allows sleepers to add/remove pieces of foam filling until the desired loft and firmness is reached. If finding the appropriate amount of filling is challenging or the sleeper needs more foam they can contact the brand’s customer service department.
- You like trying new materials. This pillow is made with viscose from Bamboo, a fabric that is known for being remarkably soft and lightweight. It also includes a small amount of lycra that gives it a decent stretch.
The Snuggle-Pedic pillow has a side zipper hat allows sleepers to adjust the internal foam filling for the perfect loft and firmness. Click the button below to check out the latest deals on the Snuggle-Pedic Adjustable Pillow!
Both Options are Excellent For…
- Shoppers who like options. Customers can add or remove pieces of shredded foam inside the Snuggle-Pedic pillow to help a sleeper achieve neutral head, neck and spinal alignment. With Casper, individuals have the ability to use or remove the inner or outer pillow until it is a great match.
- Sleepers who just want time to decide. Both pillows come with generous trial periods (90 and 100 nights, respectively). This means sleepers can take their time to decide if either pillow meets their sleep health needs without feeling concerned about wasting money on pillows that can’t be returned.
Both of these pillows are so versatile they can meet the needs of virtually any type of sleeper. With its polyester fibers, Casper’s pillow closely mimics the feeling of down. Its outer cover has a gusset that provides enhanced loft and allows for more filling, making it a good fit for back or side sleepers. Stomach sleepers can separate the inner and outer pillows and use just one to sleep well.
The Snuggle-Pedic shredded memory foam pillow is adjustable as well, sleepers unzip the pillow to remove (or add) as much filling as they need; I highly recommend this option for those interested in a down pillow but want flexibility in overall feel that they can’t achieve with a solid foam pillow.