We have a tip for people to help save a little extra cash on their next Saatva Mattress. Based on their website, Saatva does provide a small discount at checkout if people are willing to share the fact that they made their purchase with their friends on Facebook.
Other companies sometimes provide distinct coupons or promo codes, but in this case Saatva does not. Their rationale for doing this is that they are already passing along so much value to consumers that their price is already set at a huge discount. This makes sense to me, with a little bit of a caveat. People always love to get that extra value at the end, so I think maybe it would be wise to provide some sort of coupon at times. I completely understand where they are coming from, however, and respect the choice that they have made.
To get a discount, go through the standard checkout process. When people get to their shopping cart, at the end they will see a little Facebook icon and a little bit of text describing how they can save money. They will get a little pop up box and then they can share their purchase with their friends on Facebook. That’s pretty much the whole process!
Highlights Of The Saatva Mattress
- The mattress uses high-quality components that people would normally see in much more expensive mattresses at retail stores.
- The mattress has a lot of bounce to it and a very responsive sleeping surface overall.
- If people are used to traditional innerspring mattresses, they will find themselves right at home with the Saatva mattress.
- The mattress is highly supportive, making it a great choice for stomach and back sleepers.
If people are looking to learn more about the Saatva mattress, they should definitely check out the full Saatva review written on this website.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020