We have a tip for you to help save a little extra cash on your next Saatva Mattress. Based on their website, Saatva does provide a small discount at checkout if you are willing to share the fact that you made your purchase with your friends on Facebook.
Other companies sometimes provide distinct coupons or promo codes, but in this case Saatva does not. Their rationale for doing this is that they are already passing along so much value to you that their price is already set at a huge discount. This makes sense to me, with a little bit of a caveat. People always love to get that extra value at the end, so I think maybe it would be wise to provide some sort of coupon at times. I completely understand where they are coming from, however, and respect the choice that they have made.
To get a discount, go through the standard checkout process. When you get to your shopping cart, at the end you will see a little Facebook icon and a little bit of text describing how you can save money. You will get a little pop up box and then you can share your purchase with your friends on Facebook. That’s pretty much the whole process!
Highlights Of The Saatva Mattress
- The mattress uses high-quality components that you would see in much more expensive mattresses at retail stores.
- The mattress has a lot of bounce to it and a very responsive sleeping surface
- If you are used to traditional innerspring mattresses, you will find yourself right at home with the Saatva
- The mattress is highly supportive, making it a great choice for stomach and back sleepers.
If you’re looking to learn more about the Saatva mattress, check out my full Saatva review.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattresses For Lightweight Sleepers – Which Should You Choose? - February 15, 2019
- Brooklyn Bedding Bloom Hybrid Mattress Review – Eco-Friendly Comfort? - February 12, 2019
- Best Mattresses For Back Sleepers – Which Is Best For You? - February 8, 2019