Because of their online-only business model, Loom & Leaf (Saatva) says people get a discount already (SEE HERE for discount/coupon discussion from the company). By going online, people are saving 50% or more on what they would pay if they were to purchase a mattress with similar specs at a retail store.
There are a ton of costs involved in the retail business model that get eliminated with the online-only business model. People should think of all the costs related to running a retail store and they will see the opportunity for huge cost savings by going online.
Loom and Leaf’s coupon policy is that they feel the product is already marked down to such a favorable level, because of their business model, that they don’t offer any additional discounts. I respect this decision, and I think it has served Saatva well as a business over the years. I feel that they are very transparent in their pricing and think it’s a pretty good policy to have.
Highlights Of The Loom & Leaf Mattress
- Loom and Leaf features high-density memory foam. This typically means the mattress will conform better to the curves of the body and will be longer-lasting as well.
- This mattress does a great job of addressing the issue of sleeping cool. If people are worried about that, then know that this mattress could be a good choice for them.
- If people sleep with a partner, this mattress could be a good choice because it isolates motion well. They won’t really feel the movement from their partner if he/she ever moves around in the bed.
If people haven’t already, we would highly encourage them to check out our full written Loom and Leaf review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020