Looking to save money on a Leesa mattress? We’ve got coupons for the Leesa, Leesa Hybrid, and Studio by Leesa mattresses below.
Keep reading to learn more about what makes these mattresses great and check for Leesa coupons and discounts.
Leesa Mattress Coupons
Leesa is a very comfortable mattress that I think a lot of people are going to really like. You can get up to $500 plus 2 free pillows with the purchase of a Leesa Original mattress simply by clicking the link below.
Highlights Of The Leesa Mattress
- The Leesa mattress has a nice balanced foam feel where people get good pressure relief from memory foam but also good response. People definitely won’t get the feeling of getting stuck in this mattress
- Because of the use of Aveena foam, people won’t sleep hot on this mattress. The foam is open-celled and has little holes punched in it to allow for maximum airflow.
- The Leesa has a medium firmness level, which we put at a 6.5 out of 10 (with 10 being the firmest). This makes it a good fit for all three sleeping positions and makes it an especially good fit for people who switch positions at night.
- Overall, we think a lot of people are going to really like this mattress.
Read my full Leesa mattress review to learn more about what makes the XYZ a great mattress.
Leesa Hybrid Mattress Coupon Code
The Leesa Hybrid features a great balance of comfort and support, making it a great match for all three sleeping positions. Click the button to save up to $500 and get 2 free pillows with the purchase of a Leesa Hybrid mattress.
Highlights Of The Leesa Hybrid Mattress
- The Leesa Hybrid mattress incorporates a coil support system with memory foam and performance foam to create a very supportive mattress that is great for heavier people.
- This mattress has an exceptional support system. Those who need more support, like heavier people or people with muscle or joint pain, will get great support from the Leesa Hybrid.
- The Leesa Hybrid is extremely durable and will stand the test of time. If you’re looking for a mattress where you get your money’s worth, the Leesa Hybrid is a great value choice.
Read my full Leesa Hybrid mattress review to learn more about what makes the XYZ a great mattress.
Studio by Leesa Mattress Coupon Code
The Studio by Leesa a comfortable all-foam mattress that should be ideal for children, lightweight adults, and those who are looking for a good value. Click to save up to $150.
Highlights Of The Studio by Leesa Mattress
- The Studio by Leesa is their most affordable mattress.
- It’s ideal for children and teens, light-weight sleepers, or guest rooms!
- The Studio has a classic memory foam feel that many sleepers enjoy.
Read my full Studio by Leesa mattress review to learn more about what makes the XYZ a great mattress.
Why Shop with Leesa?
Leesa has a great lineup of mattress offerings that can appeal to many types of sleepers. If you’re looking for a good budget pick, the Studio by Leesa is a nice choice. For sleepers looking for a classic memory foam mattress that appeals to a wide range of sleeper-types, the original Leesa mattress is well-suited for most people. And for those who want a more heavy-duty hybrid mattress, the Leesa Hybrid is a top-of-the-line pick.
Leesa is a very popular mattress company and they are backed by thousands of reviews. When you shop with Leesa, you can enjoy the benefits of great customer service, a 100-night risk-free sleep trial, and a 10-year warranty. To see the best Leesa mattress coupons available right now, you can click any of our offer buttons above or head on over to Leesa.com. And, to save even more money, check out their Labor Day, Fourth of July, and Memorial Day deals.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.