Consumers can simply click here to get $130 off the Leesa mattress. The Leesa is already offered at a tremendous value, so saving an additional $130 really makes it an attractive offer.
Highlights Of The Leesa Mattress
- The mattress has a nice balance foam feel where people get good pressure relief from memory foam but also good response. People definitely won’t get the feeling of getting stuck in this mattress
- Because of the use of Aveena foam, people won’t sleep hot in this mattress. The foam is open-celled and has little holes punched in it to allow for maximum airflow.
- The mattress has a medium firmness level, which we put at a 6.5 out of 10 (with 10 being the firmest). This makes it a good fit for all three sleeping position and makes it an especially good fit for people who switch position at night.
- The mattress is very popular and is now backed by thousands of reviews. While we encourage people to really think about what we have had to say about the mattress, we’d also encourage them to check out the many customer reviews that are available online.
- The customer service is great and the trial period and return policy are very good as well.
- Overall, we think a lot of people are going to really like this mattress.
Overall the Leesa mattress is very comfortable and offers a solid tradeoff for comfort and support. Read about my full experience with the Leesa in my Leesa mattress review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.