Save $110 when you use our Layla coupon code! Layla is a team favorite and is a great mattress for pressure relief.
Just CLICK HERE and use code “MCLARITY” for your Layla mattress discount.
Highlights Of The Layla Mattress
- The Layla is flippable. That means it has two firmness levels in one mattress: a soft side and a firm side. This helps maximize the chances that you will find the right firmness level for you.
- The soft side is especially good for side sleepers. The memory foam is nice and soft and really melts away any pressure that you might feel. If you consider the transition layer, then there are really 5 inches of comfort material. That makes it such an excellent choice for people who sleep mainly on their side.
- The mattress uses copper-infused memory foam. Copper is known to have certain health benefits and it is also a conductor, meaning it can draw heat away from the body.
- The mattress does a good job of addressing the issue of sleeping hot. There is something called Thermogel infused into the cover. Overall, I found the cover to be cool to the touch as a result. In addition, the copper infusion into the mattress will draw heat away and there are also little air channels in the mattress to allow for air to flow through it. Overall, it is one of the better memory foam mattresses for sleeping cool.
- Overall, the mattress is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on. The memory foam is really nice and has an excellent feel to it that I think a lot of people are really going to like.
Layla offers a unique copper-infused memory foam comfort layer that aims to improve circulation and joint pain. Learn more about this mattress in my Layla mattress review, or compare it to other mattresses I have reviewed.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Zoma Mattress Review – Zoned For Comfort And Support? - November 26, 2019
- 2019 Budget Mattress Showdown! Amazon vs Zinus vs Tuft and Needle vs LinenSpa vs Lucid - November 25, 2019
- Beautyrest Black Online Mattress Review – Luxury Comfort And Support? - November 19, 2019