UPDATE: Eve is currently offering a discount coupon for $60 off. Simply CLICK HERE and Use the code “MATCLARITY60” for big savings!
We will update this page if their coupon policy changes. The good news is that even without a coupon, the Eve mattress is still a great deal!
The Eve promo code provided should not change, but we will update this page if it ever does. So you get your discount, guaranteed. The same dollar discount applies to any size, and you still get free shipping, so take advantage!
Highlights Of The Eve Mattress
- The Eve mattress is a memory foam mattress that many people think is super comfortable
- The mattress does a good job of not sleeping hot. The top layer of memory foam has an open-celled structure that makes it more breathable. The second layer is extra breathable as well. Overall, it is one of the better memory foam mattresses as far as sleeping hot is concerned.
- The second layer of foam is what prevents you from having the getting stuck in the mud feeling. As a result, you get great pressure relief without sinking into the mattress too much. This should make the mattress appealing to more people.
- The mattress has a nice medium firmness level to it. This should make it appropriate for many types of sleepers. Heavy side sleepers are the one type of person that may want to watch out. That is because the memory foam is only three inches tall, so a heavy side sleeper might run the risk of bottoming out.
If you’re still looking for more information on the Eve, check out our Eve mattress review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019
- Emma Mattress Review – A Side Sleeper’s Dream? - July 26, 2019
- Hypnos: God of Sleep - July 18, 2019