Brooklyn Bedding has provided a 10% off promo code for Mattress Clarity readers. Consumers should simply click through the link to save on their purchase.
For a quality mattress already at this low price (they sell online only, cutting out the middle man and passing on savings), an extra discount coupon makes the deal very appealing.
Highlights Of Brooklyn Bedding’s Mattresses
- The company now has three different mattresses available for sale online. The Bowery is their budget option. Their signature mattress now features innovative, higher-density foams in addition to pocketed support coils. The Aurora is the luxury option for those on a higher budget.
- The Signature mattress is an excellent value. The company owns its own factory so it truly delivers a factory direct product. This means they are able to price their products very low compared to other mattresses that sell online (or in a retail store for that matter).
- The company doesn’t believe that there is one best mattress for everyone. That is why they have firmness options in addition to simply having multiple mattresses.
- These mattresses are not going to sleep hot. They use innovative foams that are designed to draw heat away from the body. I did not have any issues whatsoever with sleeping hot and don’t think anyone else really will either.
- These mattresses will be longer-lasting than many of its competitors as well. That makes the value just that much greater.
To save 10% on a Brooklyn Bedding mattress, simply CLICK HERE and use promo code “clarity10”. Using this coupon does not invalidate any of the other great offerings for the mattress such as the 120 day trial period or free shipping.
Consumers should also take a look at the Brooklyn Bedding review written on this website.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.