To get 15% off any Bedface sheets, simply click here and use discount code “BEDFACECLARITY” on any order.
This code is exclusive for Mattress Clarity readers, so we expect it to be good forever – but if the coupon ever doesn’t work, just let us know in the comments below so that we can update the page.
Highlights Of Bedface
- The sheets can be shipped almost anywhere in the world. It is truly a worldwide company
- While I had a great experience sleeping on these sheets, the company does not disclose the thread count. Thread count can be pretty misleading, so I’m not too worried about it.
- Overall, I had a really nice experience with these sheets. They were crisp and cool and had a really nice feel to them overall. They were pretty wrinkly when I first washed them but I don’t personally care too much about that. I slept with these in different seasons and thought they regulated temperature very well. I thought that during the summer the sheets could possibly run a little hot, but I’m happy to report that was not the case.
- Another thing that is pretty cool about this company is that you can make the sheets any number of colors. I had a pretty standard color, but if you are the creative type you can really select from a plethora of color options. That can be a great aesthetic addition to your bedroom if you are into that kind of thing.
Overall I really like the Bedface sheets, and definitely recommend them. If you’re still on the fence, make sure to check out my full Bedface sheets review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Tuft & Needle Vs Mint – Which Mattress Is Right For You? - September 4, 2019
- WinkBeds EcoCloud Mattress Review – Great For Hot Sleepers? - August 19, 2019
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019