Consumers can get $60 off the Bear Mattress through the discount code below. People should simply click the link below and use the code for $60 off any size Bear Mattress.
CLICK HERE and enter the promo code “CLARITY60” (case sensitive) to receive $60 off any size mattress.
Highlights Of The Bear Mattress
- The mattress does perhaps the best job of any memory foam mattress as far as sleeping cool is concerned. The memory foam is open-celled, meaning it is more breathable. It is also infused with graphite and gel, two conductors that draw heat away. The cover is also woven with celliant, which can make for a cooler sleeping surface.
- The mattress has a slight memory foam feel without the feeling of getting stuck.
- The mattress has a medium firmness level (roughly 6.5 out of 10). That makes it fairly appropriate for all three sleeping positions. If people switch positions at night, then this mattress could be a really good fit for them.
- The mattress has a celliant cover. This can potentially be a great thing for athletes because credible studies show that it can help you recover faster from workouts.
- Overall, it’s just a comfortable mattress that has a great balance of comfort and support. A large portion of people will definitely enjoy it as well.
The Bear mattress sells only online, cutting out the middle man to deliver a quality mattress at a more reasonable price. If you’re interested in the Bear mattress, check out our full Bear mattress review. Also if you come across any additional coupon codes, please share with us so that we can publish for our readers. Coupons for Bear mattress typically range from $50 – $75.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020