The Tempur-Flex Supreme Breeze is the newest model in the Tempur-Pedic collection. The Flex collection aims to combine the benefits of memory foam and springs. The Breeze concept takes a few extra measures to ensure that the mattress will sleep cool. I was excited to take a deep dive into this mattress and see who it might be good for.
I would encourage you to take a look at my review of the normal Flex Supreme for a full analysis of the construction of that mattress. The main difference here is the Breeze version has a couple of extra measures to make sure that the mattress keeps cool. The cover fabric is different and the comfort layer is infused with gel to make the mattress cooler. From most accounts, people tend to agree that the Breeze version provides a cool sleeping surface.
Click here for current Tempur-Pedic pricing.
Just like the normal Flex Supreme, this mattress has a medium softness that is just slightly firmer than the Cloud Supreme.
You Might Want To Pick This Mattress If:
- You’ve Had Trouble In The Past With Sleeping Hot– The Breeze version is an extra $1,000, so I would only recommend getting it if you’ve had real problems with sleeping hot on your mattress in the past.
- You Sleep In Multiple Positions– Given that this mattress has a medium softness, it is a good choice for people who don’t just sleep in one position.
- You Want Pressure Relief But A Responsive Foam– The foam used in the Flex collection is more responsive than the foam used in the other collections. That means it’s easier to move around and you don’t get that slow-moving feel Tempur-Pedic is normally known for.
You Might Not Want To Pick This Mattress If:
- You’ve Never Had Issues With Sleeping Hot– If sleeping hot has never been an issue for you, then you probably don’t need to pay the extra $1,000 for the Breeze version of this mattress.
- You Like The Slow-Moving Feel Tempur-Pedic Is Known For– If you like the classic, slow-moving memory foam feel, then you will probably want to look at the Contour or Cloud collection mattresses.
- You Sleep In Just One Position– If you sleep just in one position, then you can probably find a firmer or softer model that is tailored to just that position. In my opinion, this mattress is better for combo sleepers.
- You Have Budget Concerns– One issue I might have with this mattress is the price. There are probably other mattresses with somewhat similar specs that you can get for a lower price (for example, the Flex Prima is $2,099).
Most Common Pieces Of Praise/Complaints
As I mentioned earlier, this model is brand new, so there’s not enough review data yet to really say what people like/complaint about the most with this mattress.
Why Would You Want To Pick Pick This Model Over The Other Tempur-Pedic Mattresses?
- You sleep in multiple positions
- You are especially sensitive to sleeping hot
- You want pressure relief but don’t like the feeling of slowly sinking into your mattress
This is an expensive mattress, but I still think it could be a good fit for the right person.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Beautyrest Black Online Mattress Review – Luxury Comfort And Support? - November 19, 2019
- Zinus Vs AmazonBasics Comparison – Which Online Mattress Wins Out? - November 11, 2019
- AmazonBasics Memory Foam Mattress Review – A Comfortable Value? - November 8, 2019