Although they contain different fillings and features, back, side and stomach sleepers can all sleep happily with both the Tempur-Symphony and Casper pillow. What makes them so versatile? Read on for my full review.
- Removable covers
- Components are machine washable and dryer friendly
- Warranties available
- Could work for back, side and stomach sleepers
- Design features a gently arched side for back sleepers, and a flatter side for stomach and side sleepers
- Meant to work well for sleepers with a medium to large frame.
- Medium-Soft Feel (softens up over time)
- One Size: 24” x 17” x 5”
- Cover: 100% Polyester (Made in Ukraine)
- Filling: 100% Molded ViscoElastic Polyurethane foam pad (made in the USA)
- Removable cover is machine washable and dryer friendly
- 5-year limited warranty
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 10-year warranty and 100-night trial
You Might Choose
- You prefer foam pillows. Tempur-Symphony is a solid piece of molded memory foam. It’s got good responsiveness and a lot of support and it won’t change shape or go flat.
- You have a medium to a larger frame. Tempur-Pedic (makers of the pillow) recommend the Tempur-Symphony for medium to larger framed people. Based on my experience, I think this is a good recommendation. The pillow is pretty firm and at 5” in height, someone with increased weight and height would probably be the best fit for this pillow.
- You like down pillows. Both the inner and outer pillows are filled with polyester – a down alternative – and give the feel of a down pillow. It also features a 2” gusset, which provides more loft and additional filling but it remains cozy.
- You want to wash your whole pillow. In the case of spills or accidents, Casper is the easiest to care for. Simply separate the inner and outer pillow and throw them both in the washing machine and dryer.
- You change sleep positions. The Tempur-Symphony is dual-sided, one side is flat and designed for back sleepers and one slightly raised and is meant for stomach and side sleepers. The Casper pillow has a special pillow in a pillow design and those who don’t want a much filling can pull out the inner pillow and use it exclusively if they’d like.
The nice thing about both these pillows is that you can flip and/or adjust them to be a great fit for any type of sleepping position.
Tempur-Pedic’s dual-sided Tempur-Symphony pillow is a firm and supportive sleeper’s dream, while Casper’s pillow is the coziest down alternative option for those who want a down pillow without the allergies.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How To Make Hospital Corners – A Few Simple Steps! - November 7, 2019
- 2019 Veterans Day Mattress Sales – Check Them Out Now! - November 7, 2019
- Pillow Reviews: Purple vs. Purple Plush – Which One Is The Best Fit? - November 1, 2019