Both the Good Life Essentials shredded memory foam pillow and Casper’s coated fiber-filled pillow have a lot to offer in their own unique ways. So, what do they have in common? Read on for my full comparison.
- Removable covers
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Trial periods and warranties available
Good Life Essentials:
- Cover: 50% Bamboo and 50% polyester blend textured cover
- Filled with shredded memory foam
- Only sold on Amazon
- Lifetime warranty and 30 day/night refund policy
- Comes in sizes: Standard, Queen, and King
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 10-year warranty and 100-night trial
You Might Choose
Good Life Essentials If…
- You are a back or side sleeper. Based on my experience, the pieces of shredded memory foam inside the Good LIfe Essentials pillow create enough loft, firmness, and support to be a good fit for side sleepers (and some back sleepers who want more support).
- You are on a budget. Although prices on Amazon do fluctuate, the Good Life Essentials pillow is a less expensive option than Casper’s pillow.
- You prefer the feel of down to foam. The polyester fibers in both the inner and outer pillow give the feel of a down pillow. The pillow has a gusset which provides more loft and additional filling but it remains cozy. It can sometimes fall flat and may need to be fluffed.
- You want to feel it in person. Good Life Essentials pillow is only sold on Amazon but you can now take a look at Casper pillows at Target retailers (and you can try their mattresses at additional stores). You can view a complete list of where to look at Casper mattresses, here.
Side sleepers and those who like more loft and support in their pillows will enjoy the Good Life Essentials pillow, while back, side and stomach sleepers can enjoy the versatile Casper pillow.
Both may need to be washed and fluffed on occasion to enjoy all of their benefits. Luckily, both come with trial periods so you can see which may be the best fit for you.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- Home Essentials Company Floyd Unveils Its First Mattress - November 15, 2019
- Pillow Reviews: Casper Vs. MyPillow – How Do They Stack Up? - November 14, 2019
- Vicks Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier Review - November 13, 2019