In one corner we’ve got Good Life Essentials, which provides support and comfort with its shredded memory foam filling and bamboo/polyester blended cover. In the other corner is Casper’s signature coated fiber-filled pillow with its crisp cotton casing. Two different pillows, for two very different sleepers? We’ll cover all the details and break down who these pillows are going to be the best match for – stick around by watching my in-depth video review or scrolling for more of the written comparison!
- Removable covers
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Trial periods and warranties available
Good Life Essentials:
- Cover: 50% Bamboo and 50% polyester blend textured cover
- Filled with shredded memory foam
- Only sold on Amazon
- Lifetime warranty and 30 day/night refund policy
- Comes in sizes: Standard, Queen, and King
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- Offers a 10-year warranty and a 100-night trial
Who Might Choose
Good Life Essentials
- Back or side sleepers. Based on my experience, the pieces of shredded memory foam inside the Good LIfe Essentials pillow create enough loft, firmness, and support to be a good fit for side sleepers (and some back sleepers who want more support).
- Shoppers on a budget. Although prices on Amazon do fluctuate, the Good Life Essentials pillow is a less expensive option than Casper’s pillow.
- Sleepers who prefer the feel of down to foam. The polyester fibers in both the inner and outer pillow give the feel of a down pillow. The pillow has a gusset that provides more loft and additional filling but it remains cozy. It can sometimes fall flat and may need to be fluffed.
- Shoppers who like to try before buying. Good Life Essentials pillow is currently sold only on Amazon but potential customers can take a look at Casper pillows at most Target retailers where they’re also sold. Those who are interested in trying a mattress out can view a complete list of where to look at their mattresses, here.
Side sleepers and those who like more loft and support in their pillows will enjoy the Good Life Essentials pillow, while back, side and stomach sleepers can enjoy the versatile Casper pillow.
Both may need to be washed and fluffed on occasion to enjoy all of their benefits. Luckily, both come with trial periods so sleepers can see which may be the best fit for them.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How Genetics Impact Our Sleep - March 23, 2020
- Amerisleep Comfort Classic Pillow Review – The Perfect Foam Pillow? - March 20, 2020
- Best Cotton Sheets – Tried and Tested! - March 3, 2020