Down or down alternative? Luckily it’s a win-win when you’re deciding between eLuxury Supply’s Hotel White Goose Down pillow and Casper’s down alternative pillow. Both provide soft comfort with their own special features. What else should you know about these pillows? Read on for my full comparison.
- 100% cotton covers
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Come in a variety of sizes
- 100% Cambric Cotton cover
- White Goose Down fill (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- 230 Thread Count
- 600 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Shell made in China, filled and finished in the USA
- Comes in Standard, Jumbo, Queen and King sizes
- Good fit for stomach and some back sleepers
- Free 30-day return and exchange policy
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Filled with 100% polyester fibers (down-like filling)
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- 400 thread count
- 2” gusset
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 10-year warranty and 100-night trial
You Might Choose
eLuxury Supply If …
- You like luxurious bedding. There is a good ratio of down to feathers in this pillow, making it high quality and helping to give it an overall luxurious feel. It also comes with a high end price tag, making it more expensive than a Casper pillow.
- You are a back or stomach sleeper. This pillow is designed for back and side sleepers – but in my experience – the level of filling and support makes it a better fit for stomach sleepers.
- You are allergic to down. Casper’s 100% polyester fibers are a down alternative, which means that those who love down pillows but suffer from allergies may be happy with the soft and cozy feel of the Casper pillow.
- You are a back or side sleeper. The Casper pillow is essentially two pillows in one and has a 2” gusset. You will feel more firmness and loft than the eLuxury Supply hotel White Goose Down pillow. This also makes it a better choice for side and back sleepers. Stomach sleepers can, of course, remove one of the pillows and be happy as well.
The biggest difference between these two pillows is that eLuxury Supply’s pillow is luxurious down and great for stomach sleepers, while Casper’s down alternative is full, supportive and a good fit for back and side sleepers looking for a hypoallergenic option.
Both pillows come with trial/return periods so you can feel comfortable trying out the pillows for yourself. You can purchase both pillows online or you have the option of looking at Casper pillow in person at your local Target store.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How To Hang Your Blackout Curtains – Just A Few Simple Steps! - September 9, 2019
- ‘LectroFan Classic White Noise Machine Review – Is It Pitch Perfect? - September 5, 2019
- How Alcohol Impacts Sleep – What You Should Know - September 4, 2019