When it comes to choosing between eLuxury Supply’s Hotel White Goose Down pillow and Casper’s signature pillow a singular question must be asked: Down or down alternative? eLuxury is all about that luxurious goose down while Casper’s focuses on polyester fibers in a standout versatile design. Which one is going to be the best match and what else is there to consider? Watch my full in-depth video comparison or keep reading for more information.
- 100% cotton covers
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Come in a variety of sizes
- 100% Cambric Cotton cover
- White Goose Down fill (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- 230 Thread Count
- 600 Fill Power White Goose Down
- Shell made in China, filled and finished in the USA
- Comes in Standard, Jumbo, Queen and King sizes
- Good fit for stomach and some back sleepers
- Free 30-day return and exchange policy
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Filled with 100% polyester fibers (down-like filling)
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- 400 thread count
- 2” gusset
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 10-year warranty and 100-night trial
Who Might Choose
- Those who favor luxurious bedding. There is an excellent ratio of white goose down to feathers in this pillow, resulting in a high-quality product that promotes nothing but luxury the minute sleepers rest their heads. As a result, it also comes with a high-end price tag, making it more expensive than a Casper pillow.
- Back or stomach sleepers. The brand recommends this lofty pillow for back and side sleepers. However, based on my personal experience, I think it’s the best match for average-sized stomach sleepers due to its plusher nature and tendency to fall flat after a few nights use.
- Those with down allergies. Casper’s 100% polyester fibers are a down alternative, which means that those who love down pillows but suffer from allergies may be happy with the soft and cozy feel of the Casper pillow.
- Back or side sleeper. The Casper pillow is essentially two pillows in one and has a 2” gusset. Sleepers will feel more firmness and loft than the eLuxury Supply hotel White Goose Down pillow. This also makes it a better choice for side and back sleepers. Stomach sleepers can, of course, remove one of the pillows and be happy as well.
The biggest difference between these two pillows is that eLuxury Supply’s pillow is luxurious down and great for stomach sleepers, while Casper’s down alternative is full, supportive and a good fit for back and side sleepers looking for a hypoallergenic option.
Both pillows come with trial/return periods so potential customers can feel comfortable trying out the pillows to test if it’s a good match. Individuals can purchase both pillows online and some have the option of looking at Casper pillow in person at their local Target stores.