The eLuxury Supply Hotel White Goose Down pillow is a timeless down pillow that is soft and lightweight, while Bear’s pillow has a futuristic design and incorporates phase change technology that will keep you cool and supported all night long. What do these pillows have in common? Read on for the full comparison.
- Removable and washable portions/covers
- Made in the USA (partially)
- 230 Thread Count
- 100% Cambric Cotton
- 600 Fill Power White Goose Down (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Shell made in China, filled and finished in the USA
- 30-Day Return Policy
- Cover: Double Ice Fabric: a special fabric that feels cool to the touch; made up of 40% “cool yarn” and 60% polyester
- Core filling is made with LOFT-X FOAM: a hybrid foam that combines memory foam and latex foam to contour to your spine and neck (100% polyurethane)
- Dual mesh side panels for continuous airflow throughout your sleep
- Only available in Queen size
- 2-year warranty and 100 night trial (from the time you receive the pillow)
You Might Choose
eLuxury Supply If …
- You like luxurious bedding. There is a good ratio of down to feather in this pillow, making it high quality and helping to give it an overall luxurious feel.
- You want a soft and traditional-style cover. The cover is 100% cotton and 230 thread count which gives it a soft and crisp cotton feeling like many hotel pillows.
- You are a back sleeper who loves down. The pillow is designed for back and side sleepers, but in my experience, the level of filling and support makes it a better fit for stomach and back sleepers.
- You have allergies. This pillow is hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, so people with allergies to down will be able to enjoy it.
- You prefer firmness. The Bear pillow is a solid piece of hybrid foam, so it is supportive and firm, especially compared to the eLuxury Supply down pillow. It could be a good fit for back and/or side sleepers.
From their fillings to their covers, these two pillows are very different.
Those who want to indulge in luxurious soft down – and don’t mind dealing with some flattening and reshaping – will enjoy the eLuxury Supply Down pillow.
Hot sleepers will like the cooling features of the Bear pillow. Side sleepers will probably benefit from its firmness and support.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- Home Essentials Company Floyd Unveils Its First Mattress - November 15, 2019
- Pillow Reviews: Casper Vs. MyPillow – How Do They Stack Up? - November 14, 2019
- Vicks Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier Review - November 13, 2019