If you like foam pillows, either of these could be a great fit for you. The Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam pillow is a great match for memory foam traditionalists while Bear’s pillow is filled with cooling features and a hybrid foam filling that might be perfect for hot sleepers. What else should you know? Read on for my full comparison.
- Filled with a solid piece of ventilated foam
- Removable and washable portions/covers
- May work well for back and side sleepers
- Pillows come in Queen and King size
- Both come with warranties
Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam:
- Velour (80% cotton 20% polyester) knit cover is removable and machine washable
- Responsive memory foam designed for side and back sleepers
- Designed with pressure relief and supportive comfort for your head, neck, and shoulders
- Memory foam is naturally antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria, and dust mites.
- Ventilated memory foam to promote airflow and regulates body temperature during sleep
- Medium-firm feel (also described as medium-plush feel)
- Available in Queen and King sizes
- 3 year limited warranty
- Cover: Double Ice Fabric: a special fabric that feels cool to the touch; made up of 40% “cool yarn” and 60% polyester
- Core filling is made with LOFT-X FOAM: a hybrid foam that combines memory foam and latex foam to contour to your spine and neck (100% polyurethane)
- Dual mesh side panels for continuous airflow throughout your sleep
- Available in Queen and King sizes
- 2-year warranty and 100 night trial (from the time you receive the pillow)
You Might Choose
Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam….
- You want a super soft pillow cover. The cover on this pillow is made with 80% velour and 20% polyester for a super soft feel that differs from traditional cotton or Bear’s “Double Ice” fabric. No cover needed for this pillow.
- You prefer the feel of memory foam. The Classic Brand’s Conforma pillow is 100% memory foam, so you get that nice “sinking in” feeling when you rest your head. Bear’s pillow is part latex and has a little more “bounce” and responsiveness to it.
- You want time to try it out. Bear offers a 100+ night trial period on their pillows. This gives you a lot of time to decide if the pillow is the right fit for you – no rushing to make decisions.
- You sleep hot. The Bear pillow is all about helping people sleep cool. The “Double Ice” fabric is cool to the touch and the foam is ventilated to help air flow.
- You don’t want a flat pillow. Both pillows are made with solid pieces of foam. Though they are responsive, they will return to their original shape – and keep it – once your head leaves the pillow.
- You are a back or side sleeper. These pillows are on the medium to firm side and have a good amount of loft, which will make them a better fit for side and back sleepers over stomach sleepers.
There are plenty of similarities between these two pillows and your decision may come down to the details.
If you prefer that traditional memory foam feel, where your head slowly sinks into the pillow and you feel extra support, the Classic Brands Conforma pillow may be the best fit for you. Hot sleepers will love the cooling features in the Bear pillow. Back and side sleepers will be happy with either foam pillow (in my opinion!).
Both pillows come with return policies but you can test the Bear pillow for 100+ nights if you are interested.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How To Hang Your Blackout Curtains – Just A Few Simple Steps! - September 9, 2019
- ‘LectroFan Classic White Noise Machine Review – Is It Pitch Perfect? - September 5, 2019
- How Alcohol Impacts Sleep – What You Should Know - September 4, 2019