Both the Coop Home Goods and Casper pillows provide unique twists on the classic pillow. Coop Home Goods offers adjustable shredded foam filling and Casper’s pillow-in-a-pillow concept makes it stand apart from other down alternatives. So what features do they have in common? Read on for my full comparison.
- Pillows are washer and dryer friendly
- Trial periods and warranties available
- Both can work for stomach sleepers
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 100- night trial and 10-year warranty
Coop Home Goods:
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- Shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Access to filling – can remove as much/little as desired
- Comes in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 30-night no questions money back guarantee and 5-year warranty
You Might Choose
- You like the feel of a down pillow. The fibers in both the inner and outer pillow mimic the feeling of a down pillow, including the need to fluff it occasionally.
- You like the feel of crisp cotton pillows. Casper pillows are made with 100% cotton in a percale weave, which gives them that clean, cool and extra crisp cotton feel that some may prefer to Coop Home Goods’ textured bamboo/polyester blend.
- You are a stomach sleeper. The down-like feel of the Casper pillow makes it a potentially good fit for stomach sleepers – especially if you remove the outer pillow which lessens the loft and filling.
Coop Home Goods if…
- You want a pillow for all sleep positions. With the Coop Home Goods pillow, you can add/remove as much of the filling as you desire. This makes it great for anyone, but particularly those who sleep in multiple different positions and need to find the exact right loft and support for the proper neck and spinal alignment.
- You prefer foam. While Casper features polyester fibers as a down alternative, Coop Home Goods is filled with pieces of shredded memory foam. This provides good support and responsiveness and could be a good fit for those who are used to or prefer foam pillows.
- You love the feel of bamboo textiles. Bamboo is known for being super soft and lightweight, which makes it great as a pillow cover. Coop Home Goods features bamboo fabric in their cover which helps it breathe and feels great against your face.
Back and side sleepers will probably prefer the firmness and support of the shredded memory foam in the Coop Home Goods pillow, but even stomach sleepers can enjoy it if they remove enough filling.
Stomach sleepers (and even some back and side sleepers who prefer a down-feel) will love the crisp cotton and cozy feel of the Casper pillow. Plus, the pillow-in-a-pillow design is pretty cool.
Fortunately, both pillows come with trial periods for you to test them out and warranties if needed.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- Casper Down Pillow Review – Are You Down To Try It? - October 15, 2019
- Autism And Sleep - October 11, 2019
- How to Clean Mattress Stains – Get Common Stains Out! - October 11, 2019