Both the Coop Home Goods and Casper pillows provide unique twists on the classic pillow. Coop Home Goods offers adjustable shredded foam filling and Casper’s pillow-in-a-pillow concept makes it stand apart from other down alternatives. So what features do they have in common? Read on for my full comparison.
- Pillows are washer and dryer friendly
- Trial periods and warranties available
- Both can work for stomach sleepers
- Pillow in a pillow design
- Inner and Outer Cover Fabric: 100% Supima Cotton, Percale weave
- Outer Filling: Polyester fibers
- Inner Filling: Nearly one billion coated fibers
- Fill is sourced in South Korea and assembled in the USA
- Standard and King sizes available
- 100- night trial and 10-year warranty
Coop Home Goods:
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- Shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Access to filling – can remove as much/little as desired
- Comes in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 30-night no questions money back guarantee and 5-year warranty
Who Might Choose
- Sleepers who dig the feel of down. The coated polyester microfibers in both the inner and outer pillow mimic the feeling of a down pillow, including the need to fluff it occasionally.
- Those who are fans of simplistic cotton covers. Casper pillows are made with 100% Supima cotton in a percale weave, which gives them that clean, cool and extra-crisp cotton feel that some may prefer to Coop Home Goods’ textured bamboo/polyester blend.
- Stomach sleepers. The down-like feel of the Casper pillow makes it a seriously good fit for stomach sleepers – especially if individuals remove the outer pillow, which lessens the loft and firmness level.
Coop Home Goods
- Combination sleepers. Since sleepers can access the filling and add/removed as much as personally desired, this particular pillow is a wonderful fit for any sleep position – and therefore – any sleeper, really!
- Those who prefer foam. While Casper features polyester microfibers as a down alternative, Coop Home Goods is filled with larger pieces of shredded memory foam. This provides excellent support and responsiveness and is a lovely option for those who favor foam over fibers.
- Sleepers who prefer the feel of bamboo textiles. Bamboo is known for being soft, breathable and lightweight, which makes it delightful as a pillow cover.
Back and side sleepers will opt for the firmness and support of the shredded memory foam in the Coop Home Goods pillow. However, even stomach sleepers can enjoy it if they remove enough filling, making it my pick for combination sleepers.
Stomach sleepers – and others who just love that luxurious and soft feel of down – will adore the crisp Supima cotton cover and cozy feel of the Casper pillow; plus, the pillow-in-a-pillow design is pretty innovative.
Fortunately, both pillows come with generous trial periods so potential customers have the option try them for several nights before investing.