Brentwood Home’s Helena pillow and the Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam pillow may have more in common than what meets the eye. They’re both adjustable and filled with shredded material and can be great for all types of sleepers. What is it like to rest your head on them? Read on for my full comparison.
- Adjustable shredded fillings
- Removable and washable covers (only available in current Brentwood Home Helena pillows – not featured in my pillow review)
- Both may work for side sleepers
- Come in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 30 day trial periods
Brentwood Home Helena:
- 100% organic cotton cover
- 50/50 Kapok fiber (100% organic and pesticide-free) and natural latex fill
- Eco-institute Certified free of synthetic materials
- Removable cover is machine washable ((only available in current Brentwood Home Helena pillows – not featured in my pillow review)
- 25-year limited warranty
Coop Home Goods:
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- Shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Entire pillow machine washable and dryer friendly
- 5-year warranty
You Might Choose
Brentwood Home Helena If…
- You prioritize eco-friendly products. The Helena pillow is filled with 100% natural latex ribbons and sustainable natural kapok fibers, has a 100% organic cotton cover and is Eco-Institute certified free of synthetic materials.
- You like a fluffier pillow. Both pillows offer shredded fillings, but the natural kapok fibers in the Helena pillow are soft and fluffy, which gives the pillow a light, airy and softer feel than the Coop Home Goods pillow. This may make it appealing to stomach sleepers.
Coop Home Goods If…
- You want a lot of loft and filling. The Coop Home Goods pillow comes overstuffed and feels super full immediately out of the dryer. The shredded foam pieces are fairly large and provide good firmness, so taller or larger people will probably prefer this pillow.
- You want a pillow for all sleep positions. Both of these pillows are adjustable, which means you can add/remove as much of the filling as you want. This makes them both technically a good fit for all sleep types. You will need to take some time to find the right loft for you ideal neck/spine alignment.
There are so many unique and thoughtful features in both these pillows.
Brentwood Home’s Helena pillow stands apart with its unique natural latex and Kapok fiber filling. It’s a soft but supportive filling that could work for any type of sleeper.
Likewise, Coop Home Good’s shredded filling is supportive and the bamboo cover is breathable and super soft.
The makers of both pillows offer a 30 day trial period so it could be worth trying them both out to see which is the best fit for you and your sleep style.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- Home Essentials Company Floyd Unveils Its First Mattress - November 15, 2019
- Pillow Reviews: Casper Vs. MyPillow – How Do They Stack Up? - November 14, 2019
- Vicks Filter Free Cool Mist Humidifier Review - November 13, 2019