There is a lot to enjoy about both the Beyond Down pillow and Bear’s pillow. These pillows have loft and support great enough for back and side sleepers, but Beyond Down provides the lightweight feeling of down and Bear is designed with hot sleepers in mind. What else should you know? Read on for my full comparison.
- Traditional shape
- Parts of each pillow are washable/dryable
- Could be good for back and side sleepers (those who want loft and support)
Beyond Down Gel Fiber Pillow:
- Cover: 300 thread count, 100% cotton cover
- Filling: gel fiber that mimics goose down (100% polyester fiber)
- 4.5-inch gusset, with double needle corded edges
- Designed for side sleepers but can be comfortable for all sleep positions
- Made in the USA and Imported
- King measures 20 x 36 x 4.5 inches
- Comes in Standard, Queen, and King
- Care: machine wash and dryer friendly
- Cover: Double Ice Fabric: a special fabric that feels cool to the touch; made up of 40% “cool yarn” and 60% polyester
- Core filling is made with LOFT-X FOAM: a hybrid foam that combines memory foam and latex foam (100% polyurethane)
- Dual mesh side panels for continuous airflow throughout your sleep
- Queen size: 27″ x 15″ x 5″
- Available in Queen and King size
- 2-year warranty and 100 night trial (from the time you receive the pillow)
- Cover is removable and can be washed and dried
You Might Choose
Beyond Down If…
- You like the feeling of down. Beyond Down is a down alternative pillow. Although it is somewhat overstuffed it still gives you that cozy feeling of sinking into a down pillow – minus the allergies!
- You need something easy to clean. The entire Beyond Down pillow is machine washable and dryer friendly. Just follow the care instructions and throw it in with a few other items to keep the load balanced.
- You sleep hot. The Bear pillow features “Double Ice” fabric is cool to the touch and the foam is ventilated to help promote air flow.
- You prefer foam. Bear’s pillow is a solid piece of LOFT-X foam – which is a hybrid of memory foam and latex foam. It is responsive and supportive and it’s 5″ loft makes it ideal for back and side sleepers who need the support.
However, based on my experience, back and side sleepers who enjoy support could benefit from either pillow.
Those who want the cozy feeling of down (minus the allergies) may want to go in the Beyond Down direction and hot sleepers who don’t mind supportive foam will like Bear’s pillow.
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How To Hang Your Blackout Curtains – Just A Few Simple Steps! - September 9, 2019
- ‘LectroFan Classic White Noise Machine Review – Is It Pitch Perfect? - September 5, 2019
- How Alcohol Impacts Sleep – What You Should Know - September 4, 2019