We have the best current deal that Nectar is offering available for all of our readers. Get $125 off the Nectar mattress and get 2 free pillows using our link!
If you are looking at getting the Nectar mattress, then you will probably want to make sure you get the best deal possible. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and get to checkout to claim your deal. We will keep this page updated if the deal ever changes.
Highlights Of The Nectar Mattress
- The mattress is one of the best values for a memory foam mattress that is out there. You get the memory foam feel of a mattress that would cost 2-3x more if you found it at a retail store. To be able to get a Queen for around $700 is really a steal and makes it an excellent value.
- You get 4 inches of memory foam, which is a lot of comfortable. As a result, you get a really comfortable sleeping surface. The memory foam takes a second or two to kick in, but then it really melts away any pressure that you might otherwise feel. The mattress performed very well in my pressure map test. There was no red on the pressure map at all, meaning no major pressure points when lying down on my side.
- This mattress is about a 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale, meaning it is just a little bit softer than average. It think it’s a great fit for back sleepers but an especially good fit for side sleepers. It think it might be a little too soft for stomach sleepers. Overall, it’s a good fit if you switch positions often at night.
If you haven’t already, make sure you check out our full Nectar review.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattresses For Lightweight Sleepers – Which Should You Choose? - February 15, 2019
- Brooklyn Bedding Bloom Hybrid Mattress Review – Eco-Friendly Comfort? - February 12, 2019
- Best Mattresses For Back Sleepers – Which Is Best For You? - February 8, 2019