We have the best current deal that Nectar is offering available for all of our readers. Get 2 free pillows when you purchase a Nectar mattress using our link!
If you are looking at getting the Nectar mattress, then you will probably want to make sure you get the best deal possible. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and get to checkout to claim your deal. We will keep this page updated if the deal ever changes.
Highlights Of The Nectar Mattress
- The mattress is one of the best values for a memory foam mattress that is out there. You get the memory foam feel of a mattress that would cost 2-3x more if you found it at a retail store. To be able to get a Queen for around $700 is really a steal and makes it an excellent value.
- You get 4 inches of memory foam, which is a lot of comfortable. As a result, you get a really comfortable sleeping surface. The memory foam takes a second or two to kick in, but then it really melts away any pressure that you might otherwise feel. The mattress performed very well in my pressure map test. There was no red on the pressure map at all, meaning no major pressure points when lying down on my side.
- This mattress is about a 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale, meaning it is just a little bit softer than average. It think it’s a great fit for back sleepers but an especially good fit for side sleepers. It think it might be a little too soft for stomach sleepers. Overall, it’s a good fit if you switch positions often at night.
If you haven’t already, make sure you check out our full Nectar review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Tuft & Needle Vs Mint – Which Mattress Is Right For You? - September 4, 2019
- WinkBeds EcoCloud Mattress Review – Great For Hot Sleepers? - August 19, 2019
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019