Nectar usually runs a promotion on their websites, and now is no different, because people can get 2 free pillows when they purchase a Nectar mattress using the link below!
If people are looking at getting the Nectar mattress, then they will probably want to make sure they get the best deal possible. All they have to do is CLICK HERE and get to checkout to claim their deal. We will keep this page updated if the deal ever changes.
Highlights Of The Nectar Mattress
- The mattress is one of the best values for a memory foam mattress that is out there. Consumers can get the memory foam feel of a mattress that would cost 2-3x more if they found it at a retail store. To be able to get a Queen for around $700 is really a steal and makes it an excellent value.
- Consumers get 4 inches of memory foam, which is a lot of comfort. As a result, they get a really comfortable sleeping surface where the memory foam takes a second or two to kick in, but then it really melts away any pressure that people might otherwise feel. The mattress performed very well in my pressure map test, and there was no red on the pressure map at all, meaning no major pressure points when lying down on my side.
- This mattress is about a 6 out of 10 on the firmness scale, meaning it is just a little bit softer than average. It’s a great fit for back sleepers but an especially good fit for side sleepers; it might be a little too soft for stomach sleepers. Overall, it’s a good fit for combination sleepers and those who switch positions often at night.
If readers haven’t already, they should make sure to check out the full Nectar review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattress For Hip Pain 2020 - March 13, 2020
- Best Pillow Top Mattress 2020 - March 5, 2020
- Amerisleep AS3 Hybrid Mattress Review – A Great Balance Of Comfort And Support? - March 4, 2020