Get a discount for any I Love My Pillow. To get 10% off, just CLICK HERE and use promo code “SLUMBER10” at checkout.
The discount will apply to any I Love My Pillow product, and cannot be used with any other coupons.
Highlights Of I Love My Pillow
- The company has pillows of all types to fit your needs and preferences
- I really loved the memory foam pillow. I sleep on my side generally, so I was a little worried that the pillow was going to be too thick and make my neck crane upwards. That was not the case, however, and I found that the pillow felt really nice and supported my neck properly. It was a comfortable sleeping experience overall.
- The memory down pillow is a cool mixture of memory and down. It allows you to compress the pillow pretty easily. This could make it more appropriate for stomach sleepers who need a thinner pillow. I don’t personally sleep on my stomach too much, so I tend to like a thicker pillow. However, I really like what they did with this pillow in particular.
- The company has such a vast selection that you are bound to find a pillow that is the right fit for you. Given that the pillows have different materials and heights, you should be able to find a pillow that fits you, no matter what your preferred sleeping position is.
If you’re still looking for more information, check out my I Love My Pillow review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Casper Vs Casper Hybrid – Which Is Best For You? - May 15, 2019
- 40 Aphrodisiacs From Around the World – Does Sleep Make The List? - May 1, 2019
- Casper Hybrid Mattress Review – How Does It Compare To The Original? - April 24, 2019