Looking for a luxury mattress without all the sticker shock? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Brentwood Home offers several high-end mattresses to choose from — including the Bamboo Gel 13”, Cedar, Coronado, Crystal Cove, Oceano, and Sequoia models — so most sleepers can find an option that works well for their preferred sleep position and other needs.
If you’re hoping to save some money on the purchase of an upscale mattress during a major holiday, then read on. You may be able to save some extra money when you shop near Black Friday or Memorial Day.
We’ll include a description of two of Brentwood Home’s most popular mattresses, the Oceano and Cedar, as well as an overview of the brand and (of course!) those all-important discount codes.
Brentwood Home Oceano Mattress Coupon Code
The Brentwood Home Oceano is a luxury hybrid mattress that should be a good fit for back sleepers, stomach sleepers, and those who want a durable, eco-friendly mattress. Click the button to save $150 on the Oceano mattress.
Highlights Of The Brentwood Home Oceano Mattress
- This is a luxury hybrid mattress that features several layers of premium, eco-friendly components including foam and coils
- The mattress has a fairly firm, innerspring feel with a plush, memory foam pillow top on top
- The breathable Tencel cover and the double layer of coils allow for plenty of airflow through the mattress, so this could be a comfortable option for hot sleepers
- The mattress features a zoned support construction that means stomach and back sleepers should enjoy proper spinal support
- The high-grade coils and high-density foams should make this a durable mattress
Read our full Brentwood Home Oceano mattress review to learn more about what makes this a great mattress.
Brentwood Home Cedar Mattress Coupon Code
The Cedar is a hybrid mattress with latex and individually wrapped coils. It is a great match for back sleepers and fans of all-natural mattresses. Click to save $150!
Highlights Of The Brentwood Home Cedar Mattress
- This luxury latex hybrid mattress features eco-friendly materials including Dunlop latex, organic cotton, and New Zealand wool
- The Cedar sleeps cool thanks to the coils (which allow for plenty of airflow through the mattress) and the latex and wool, which help dissipate heat
- This is a very supportive mattress because of the coils and multiple layers of latex, so it should be well suited to heavier folks and back sleepers looking to maintain proper spinal alignment
- Lightweight sleepers will enjoy plenty of pressure relief thanks to the soft wool layer on top
- Like other Brentwood Home mattresses, the Cedar is made in the USA
Read our full Brentwood Home Cedar mattress review to learn more about what makes the Cedar a great mattress.
Why Shop with Brentwood Home?
Brentwood Home offers a line of high-end mattresses made with different materials and feels to collectively suit the needs of a broad range of sleepers. These mattresses feature high-quality, durable components, which makes them a great value. The factory-direct company cuts out the middlemen and passes on the savings to consumers, so its models are more affordable than many luxury beds. It also offers excellent customer service, a 25-year warranty, a 1-year trial period, and a free return policy.
Shoppers can save up to $175 off a Brentwood Home mattress by clicking on any of our coupon buttons above or by visiting BrentwoodHome.com. Brentwood Home makes high-quality, eco-friendly, luxury mattresses, and this discount will drop the sticker price on a high-end mattress that should last for years to come.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.