Brentwood Home has generously provided Mattress Clarity readers a discount. Just CLICK HERE to receive 10% off any Brentwood Home mattress.
Highlights Of Brentwood Home
- The company has a line of 4 mattresses that all have different materials and different feels in mind. They don’t believe that there should just be one option of everyone because people have different preferences and needs. The mattresses are more upscale. For example, the Oceano is a very upscale innerspring mattress that would probably cost $3,000-4,000 in a retail store.
- The company does have a natural latex option available as well called the Cedar. It is an excellent mattress that allows you to have a luxury sleeping experience with more natural materials.
- These mattresses use quality components that should make the mattresses more durable than many of its competitors. If you consider the competitive price point as well as the durability, these mattresses are some of the best values you are going to find out there.
- The company has excellent customer service and a friendly trial period and return policy.
- The company owns its own factory and actually manufactures a lot of other companies’ mattresses. This allows them to be truly factory direct and price their products as low as possible. This makes the value of their mattresses very high.
Brentwood Home is already a great value (according to my Brentwood Home mattress review), so an extra savings on top makes it even more appealing. Make sure to check out my best memory foam mattress page as well to see how they compare.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattresses That Won’t Sag - March 15, 2019
- Avocado Vs Zenhaven Vs Brentwood Home Cedar Mattress Comparison – Which Latex Mattress Should You Get? - March 14, 2019
- Best Mattresses For Lightweight Sleepers – Which Should You Choose? - February 15, 2019