Brentwood Home has generously provided Mattress Clarity readers a discount. Just CLICK HERE to receive 10% off any Brentwood Home mattress.
Highlights Of Brentwood Home
- The company has a line of 4 mattresses that all have different materials and different feels in mind. They don’t believe that there should just be one option of everyone because people have different preferences and needs. The mattresses are more upscale. For example, the Oceano is a very upscale innerspring mattress that would probably cost $3,000-4,000 in a retail store.
- The company does have a natural latex option available as well called the Cedar. It is an excellent mattress that allows you to have a luxury sleeping experience with more natural materials.
- These mattresses use quality components that should make the mattresses more durable than many of its competitors. If you consider the competitive price point as well as the durability, these mattresses are some of the best values you are going to find out there.
- The company has excellent customer service and a friendly trial period and return policy.
- The company owns its own factory and actually manufactures a lot of other companies’ mattresses. This allows them to be truly factory direct and price their products as low as possible. This makes the value of their mattresses very high.
Brentwood Home is already a great value (according to my Brentwood Home mattress review), so an extra savings on top makes it even more appealing. Make sure to check out my best memory foam mattress page as well to see how they compare.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Zoma Mattress Review – Zoned For Comfort And Support? - November 26, 2019
- 2019 Budget Mattress Showdown! Amazon vs Zinus vs Tuft and Needle vs LinenSpa vs Lucid - November 25, 2019
- Beautyrest Black Online Mattress Review – Luxury Comfort And Support? - November 19, 2019