[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’0′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G55M7aYkVSs[/responsive_video]
To unbox the Novosbed mattress, simply:
- Remove the mattress from the box on your bed frame
- Remove the layers of plastic, one by one, until you can unroll the mattress and align it with your bed frame
- Remove the final layer of plastic and let the mattress expand
After you complete the process the Novosbed will take shape within a few seconds, though know it will continue to decompress over the next few days. This will result in the mattress feeling slightly different 24-48 hours after you open it (usually better).
There may be some slight off-gassing as well, which is the chemical smell you may experience immediately after opening the mattress. This is very normal, and should go away within the next day or two.
If you’re looking for more information on the Novosbed, check out my Novosbed review.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Best Mattresses For Lightweight Sleepers – Which Should You Choose? - February 15, 2019
- Brooklyn Bedding Bloom Hybrid Mattress Review – Eco-Friendly Comfort? - February 12, 2019
- Best Mattresses For Back Sleepers – Which Is Best For You? - February 8, 2019