If you are deep into your research at this point, you will probably know that the Loom and Leaf and Zenhaven mattresses are both made by the same company, Saatva.
As a result, you will get the same great customer service with either mattress. These two mattresses are very different in their construction, so the choice should be clear for you which one you should get once you start to learn all the details.
I’ll try to highlight the main differences to help you out if you are making the choice of Loom and Leaf vs Zenhaven.
- Great value
- Top notch customer service
- Great trial periods / return policies
- Great initial reviews
- Great materials in the construction
- Both come from the same company
- Loom and Leaf is a memory foam mattress, while Zenhaven is all natural latex
- Loom and Leaf is slower-moving, while Zenhaven is very responsive
- L&L has a more sleeping “in” the mattress feel than Zenhaven does
- Zenhaven is most likely to be more durable
- Zenhaven uses 100% natural materials
- Zenhaven weighs a lot more
Reasons You Might Want To Pick Zenhaven
Going Green– Loom and Leaf does use bio-based foams, but if you want to really go green and have natural materials, Zenhaven is the clear choice.
Durability– If you want to have your mattress for a very long time, the materials of the Zenhaven are more durable.
You Want A More Responsive Sleeping Surface– If you want your mattress to respond immediately to your movements, then Zenhaven is the clear choice (it’s what latex is known for). L&L has the traditional, slow-moving memory foam feel, while Zenhaven adapts very quickly to your movements.
Reasons You Might Want To Pick Loom And Leaf
You Are On A Budget– Loom And Leaf is a great mattress, and what it makes it really special is how affordable it is. If you are on more of a budget, it can be a really great choice.
You Are Looking For Memory Foam– Memory foam has a very distinctive feel that I have found is either love or hate. If you are used to the memory foam feel, Loom and Leaf should definitely be the choice for you.
You Sleep With A Partner– L&L really shines with its motion isolation. That means if you sleep with a partner, when that person moves around at night, you won’t be disturbed. This is just one factor of many, but it’s something Loom and Leaf is especially good at.
Both mattresses are great choices. There are some major differences between them, so think about what you are looking for, read what I’ve highlighted, and then you should be able to make a great choice.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Tuft & Needle Vs Mint – Which Mattress Is Right For You? - September 4, 2019
- WinkBeds EcoCloud Mattress Review – Great For Hot Sleepers? - August 19, 2019
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019