These two pillows have more in common than meets the eye. They’re filled with memory foam, have removable covers that are easy to launder and can both be a great asset for any back or side sleeper. One pillow allows for adjustments while the other one firmly holds its shape. Which is best for you? Read on for our full comparison.
- Memory foam-filled
- Removable and washable covers
- Both come in Queen and King sizes (among other sizes)
- Good for back and side sleepers
Coop Home Goods:
- Size (Queen): 18″ x 12″ x 3″ (taller when fluffed in dryer)
- Adjustable shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Access to filling – can remove as much/little as desired
- Cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- 5-year warranty and a 30 night no questions money back guarantee
- Comes in Standard, Queen and King
- Made in the USA
- Price (Queen): varies – around $39
Classic Brands Conforma:
- Size (Queen): 27″ x 16″ x 5″
- Responsive memory foam designed for side and back sleepers
- Ventilated memory foam to promote airflow and regulates body temperature during sleep
- Medium-firm feel (also described as medium-plush feel)
- Velour (80% cotton 20% polyester) knit cover is removable and machine washable
- Comes in Queen and King
- 3 year limited warranty
- Price (Queen): varies – around $32
You Might Choose…
Coop Home Goods If…
You want a pillow for all sleep positions. One of the biggest differences in these pillows is that, with Coop Home Goods, you can add/remove as much of the filling as you want. This makes it a good fit for all sleep types – you just need to take some time to find the right loft for you ideal neck/spine alignment.
You have a larger body frame. This pillow comes way overstuffed and super lofted and supportive, which is great if you’ve got a larger frame or broader shoulders and feel like other memory foam pillows just aren’t giving you enough support.
Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam If…
You are more of a traditional foam pillow person. The Conforma memory foam pillow is pretty straightforward. It’s a solid piece of ventilated memory foam with a soft removable cover. If you know what you like and you are looking to update at an affordable price, this could be it.
You like the feel of velour. The removable cover of this pillow is super soft – velour soft. You could easily slip a pillow cover over it and never notice a texture underneath or you could easily sleep on that cover alone.
You don’t want a pillow that will fall flat. One may be shredded pieces and the other a solid piece, but neither of these pillows will fall flat on you.
You are a back or side sleeper. The loft and support levels of both the Coop Home Goods and the Classic Brands Conforma pillow are high enough and firm enough that they’re a better fit for back and side sleepers who need more substance than stomach sleepers (who usually need flatter pillows).
The main difference between these two pillows is that one is adjustable pieces of shredded memory foam and one is a solid piece of memory foam. They both come with their own pros and cons and your choice will probably be based on your personal preference and desired sleep position.
Both pillows should come with their own specific return policies and trial offers – make sure to read the fine print!
Latest posts by Katie Golde (see all)
- How To Hang Your Blackout Curtains – Just A Few Simple Steps! - September 9, 2019
- ‘LectroFan Classic White Noise Machine Review – Is It Pitch Perfect? - September 5, 2019
- How Alcohol Impacts Sleep – What You Should Know - September 4, 2019