Save $50 on the mattress from Eight Sleep with coupon “MATTRESSCLARITY“. To get the discount just click here and enter the coupon when checking out. For a $35 discount on the sleep tracker, use code “MATTRESSCLARITY35”.
We will keep an eye out for discounts on the sleep tracker as well, stay tuned!
Highlights From Eight Sleep
- The company started out with its innovative sleep tracker device. The device is basically a mattress pad that has a lot of sensors on it. It is connected to a smartphone app as well. After a night of sleep, you will be able to tell exactly how well you slept. You can identify any sleeping issues that have arisen and you can start to analyze the data to start the process of sleeping better. It is a really cool concept that is going to help a lot of people sleep better.
- The company now has 3 different mattress models, as well as the ability to build your own mattress. You can customize the mattress based on a few answers to a customization quiz. The process is pretty similar to the Helix mattress, which was the first company to come up with the concept online.
- The company doesn’t believe that there is one best mattress for everyone, so they created a line of mattresses and the ability to customize a mattress to your personal needs and preferences.
If you’re still debating the Eight Sleep mattress or sleep tracker, make sure to check out my full Eight Sleep mattress review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Brooklyn Bedding Propel Mattress Review – Great For Side Sleepers? - July 15, 2019
- How Do Different Animals Sleep? - July 13, 2019
- Recycling Mattresses, Appliances, and other Household Items - July 13, 2019