Brooklinen has offered Mattress Clarity readers a $15 discount off any item. Just CLICK HERE and use code “Mattress15” for your $15 off coupon.
Highlights Of Brooklinen
- Brooklinen has a large number of bedding options available, from sheets to towels to blankets
- The company quickly became one of the most successful bedding companies by cutting out the middleman and going direct to consumers online
- The company does have percale and sateen sheets available. If you are looking for a cooler and crisper feel, then you should go for the Classic sheets. If you want a silkier and smoother sleeping surface, then the Luxe sheets are probably the best option. I personally prefer the Classic sheets because I like a crispier feel, but it’s really up to your personal preference.
- The Classic sheets are very breathable and should regulate temperature very well. They won’t get overly hot during the summer, nor will they get overly cold during the winter.
- The company does have two options of comforters as well: the natural down and down alternative. If you are worried about how down comforters are put together, then the down alternative comforter could be a great option for you. I personally own their down alternative comforter and find it to be very comfortable. It’s been good for me no matter the season as well.
Brooklinen already brings down their price significantly by selling directly to consumers, so any additional discount really puts these sheets in a great value zone. If you are still looking to learn more about Brooklinen check out my full Brooklinen review.
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- WinkBeds MemoryLux Mattress Review – Made For Combination Sleepers? - August 5, 2019
- Emma Mattress Review – A Side Sleeper’s Dream? - July 26, 2019
- Hypnos: God of Sleep - July 18, 2019