We’ve spent a lot of time reviewing the Tomorrow Sleep Mattress – A great bed-in-a-box option for many different sleepers. Now we’re excited to give one away!
Along with the mattress, the winner will also receive 2 pillows of their choice, sheets, a mattress protector, a comforter and a 2 person sleep tracker.
So far, I have only tried out the Medium Firm mattress. I had a great experience sleeping on it. Here are some of the things I liked about it:
- You get the best of both worlds with this mattress. You get the support and durability of springs but the pressure relief and overall comfort of memory foam.
- Even though it has memory foam in the top layer, I had no issues with sleeping hot (which is a common complaint for most memory foam mattresses).
- The motion isolation is really good. This makes it an especially good choice for couples.
If you want to learn more about my experience with the mattress, definitely check out my full review here
Joe Auer is the editor of Mattress Clarity. He mainly focuses on mattress reviews and oversees the content across the site.
He likes things simple and take a straightforward, objective approach to his reviews. Joe has personally tested nearly 250 mattresses and always recommends people do their research before buying a new bed. He has been testing mattresses for over 5 years now, so he knows a thing or two when it comes to mattress selection. He has been cited as an authority in the industry by a number of large publications.
Joe has an undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University and an MBA from Columbia University.
Latest posts by Joe Auer (see all)
- Bear Pro Vs Bear Mattress Comparison – Which Bear Wins Out? - October 17, 2019
- Bear Pro Mattress Review – Professionally Comfortable? - October 16, 2019
- Best Cheap Mattresses – Save Some Money! - October 7, 2019