The Coop Home Goods Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam pillow and Leesa’s Avena foam-filled pillow are both fresh takes on the standard and typical foam pillow. They both offer soft knit covers that are removable but it’s their bespoke fillings that clearly stand out.
Could one be the perfect match? Read on for my full Coop Home Goods vs Leesa Pillow comparison!
Coop Home Goods vs Leesa Pillow: Video Overview
- Removable covers that are washable and dryer friendly
- Designed for all types of sleepers
- Multiple pillow sizes available
- Made in the USA
RELATED: Best Pillows
Coop Home Goods
- The cover is 60% Polyester, 40% Bamboo-Derived Rayon and designed to be breathable
- Shredded memory foam filling (CertiPUR-US® certified foam)
- Access to filling – can remove as much/little as desired
- Comes in Standard, Queen and King sizes
- 5-year warranty
- A 30-night no-questions money-back guarantee
- Price: $55 for Standard, $60 for Queen and $65 for a King
Check out the complete Coop Home Goods Adjustable pillow review, here!
- Cover: 70% Polyester, 17% Viscose, 13% Nylon
- Filling: Avena foam (similar to latex) 100% polyurethane foam (ventilated)
- 5” height profile
- Comes in King and Standard size
- Removable cover that is washable and dryer friendly
- Designed for all styles of sleeper and all body types
- Price: $75 for Standard size, $95 for King size
- 100-night trial
- Included in Leesa’s One-Ten Program, one pillow will be donated for every ten sold
Read our full Leesa Pillow review, here!
Who Might Choose Coop Home Goods…
- Heavier body types. One factor that immediately stands out about the Coop Home Goods pillow – once it’s fully fluffed – is just how massive it is. This overstuffed and substantial feel can be ideal for large individuals who need a significant pillow to provide support.
- Combination sleepers. One of the biggest contrasting features between these pillows is adjustability. Coop Home Goods allows sleepers to access the fill and add/remove foam chunks in accordance with their height and firmness preferences. This makes it a good fit for all sleep types – individuals just need to take some time to find the right loft for one’s ideal neck/spine alignment.
Are you a combination sleeper? Remove as much filling as you like for your best night's sleep. Click the button below to unlock 10% Off a Coop Home Goods pillow!
Who Might Choose Leesa…
- Those who prefer solid cores in their foam pillows. Leesa’s pillow is a solid piece of ventilated Avena foam that won’t go flat and won’t require adjusting or any form of manipulation to attain a certain level of loft and support.
- Don’t like the slow response of memory foam. Leesa’s unique Avena foam filling has a latex-like feel. This makes it super responsive so one’s head will rest on the pillow and feel supported, but it won’t sink into the pillow as it would be compared to a pure memory foam option.
- The charitably inclined. Leesa has a philanthropic program called the One-Ten Program. Through this, Leesa donates one mattress or pillow for every 10 sold. Purchasing a pillow means helps Leesa get one step closer to donating to the community.
Who Could Go with Either…
- Side sleepers. Although they have numerous differences they both benefit side sleepers with their supportive foam fillings. The Coop Home Goods pillow has made our list of Best Pillows for Side Sleepers for years now.
- Hot sleepers. While foam has a tendency to sleep hot for some, both these pillows are designed with ventilation and breathable knit covers to promote airflow and keep sleepers cool.
Based on our reviews, there is a wealth of reasons to like both the Coop Home Goods Adjustable pillow and Leesa’s pillow. Potential customers and sleepers should look to the overall feel of each to help determine which onto ultimately select.
Individuals who prefer that slow “sinking in” feeling that’s characteristics of memory foam over the bouncier and more resilient latex, should look to Coop Home Goods. Meanwhile, sleepers who prefer a solid piece of foam and like the lightweight nature of a latex-like pillow, Leesa’s could be an excellent choice. Fortunately, the brands behind both these pillows offer substantial return policies. Perhaps it’s worth checking out both?