With foam fillings and knitted covers, Brooklyn Bedding’s #BestPillowEver and the Leesa pillow appear to be very similar. But wait a moment – there’s actually a lot that sets these pillows apart and highlights them in their own unique ways.
So, what is there to know? Read on for our full Brooklyn Bedding vs Leesa Pillow comparison.
Brooklyn Bedding #BestPillowEver vs Leesa Pillow: Video Overview
- Solid pieces of molded and ventilated foam
- Products of mattress companies (Brooklyn Bedding and Leesa)
- Made in the USA
- Trial periods available
- Soft knitted and removable covers (that can be laundered)
- Multiple sizes available
- Dimensions (Queen Plush): 16″x 29″ x 7″
- Cover: 60% Polyester, 40% Charcoal Bamboo Blend
- Filling: Single piece of ventilated Talalay latex foam
- Firm and Plush options (I am reviewing the Plush)
- Weight: 3.5 – 6 lb (depending on size and firmness)
- Certifications: 2017 Oeko-Tex Certified Latex & 2017 Certi-Pur Certified Poly Foam
- 3-year warranty
- 30-night trial
- Queen and King sizes available
- Price: $59.99 (Queen) and $79.99 (King)
- Standard size: 18” x 26” x 5”
- Filling: a solid piece of 100% Avena foam (ventilated)
- Cover: 70% Polyester, 17% Viscose, 13% Nylon
- Comes in King and Standard size
- Designed for all styles of sleeper and all body types
- Price: $75 for Standard size, $95 for King size
- Included in Leesa’s One-Ten Program, one pillow will be donated for every ten sold
- 100-night trial
Who Might Choose…
- Someone who wants firmness options. The pillow comes with two comfort options: Plush and Firm. Back sleepers will most likely benefit from the Plush version, while side sleepers will probably find the Firm a more comfortable option. Stomach sleepers may struggle with the 7″ height profile and supportive foam feel.
- Those on a budget. A Queen size #BestPillowEver retails for $59.99 while the Standard size Leesa pillow is $75. This makes the Queen #BestPillowEver the least expensive option.
- People who like charitable aspects of shopping. The pillow is part of Leesa’s One-Ten Program, which means one pillow will be donated for every ten pillows sold.
- Side sleepers. The Leesa pillow is 5″ in height and offers a decent firmness and support. While everyone’s weight and height vary, this should be a good pillow for most side sleepers to get comfortable with.
- Sleepers who prefer the feel of latex foam. The #BestPillowEver is made with blended Talalay latex foam and Leesa’s pillow is filled with proprietary Avena foam – a performance blend that has latex characteristics (it’s considered a latex alternative). Both of these pillows have latex-like qualities, including a resilient feel and quick response time.
- Those who like covers that are easy to clean. The soft knitted covers on both of these pillows are easily removable with a zipper on the side of the pillow – individuals can launder them both as well as needed.
RELATED: Best Pillows for Back Sleepers
There are many reasons to love both of these pillows. For those who want comfort level options, the #BestPillowEver may be the best fit for anyone who loves the Avena foam layer on Leesa’s mattress may enjoy it in a pillow as well.
Luckily both pillows come with trial periods that help mitigate the risk of finding the right pillow.